Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WTF is a panic attack?

night-20

night-20

Recruit
★★★★★
I often see normies talk about getting panic attacks.

I am a very anxious person but IDK if i have ever gotten a panic attack.

when your parents find your .is account

Something zoomer retards made up because they're soft

Dr. Drew once described it as like what happens if you're walking in the woods and suddenly you see a bear, and he starts chasing you.- It's the same reaction you'd have if you find yourself in a life-of-death situation, such as being chased by a bear.

A panic attack is the same exact thing except it happens for no reason-- there's no bear, but this disorder causes that same reaction at random times.

I remember having a real unbridled "panic attack" when very young as a suicidal teen and i couldn't be calmed and wanted to jump out of the window. Strangely enough i started to calm down when i vomited my fucking bile, the mental anguish had made me physically sick. I'm convinced a real panic attack is very rare and normies are full of shit 98% of the time when they mention it

I've had two panic attacks in my life, one from smoking weed and one from benzodiazepine withdrawal. The latter felt like chemical torture on my consciousness

I get small panic attacks when being outside or in stores because the mog is too brutal