Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Free wine is the best wine

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
Free wine mogs. Just makes you feel warmer than normal. There's something more sweet about it. But either way I guess, my blood alcohol content will thank me just for topping it up.

I’m still banned from bloc

Is whoever giving you this purposely trying to kill you? :feelskek:

Much of what I have called "free"; pirated movies, pirated games, pirated TV shows, and otherwise pirated applications make up most of the little popular entertainment I consume... :feelsjuice:

(in video game). :feelsaww:

Is whoever giving you this purposely trying to kill you? :feelskek:

Much of what I have called "free"; pirated movies, pirated games, pirated TV shows, and otherwise pirated applications make up most of the little popular entertainment I consume... :feelsjuice:

(in video game). :feelsaww:
I give it to myself (that sounds suspect as fuck). So I guess yes, they are trying to purposely kill me jfl

I love wine so much, i would say i am sexually attracted to it if it wasn’t autistic to say so

I love wine so much, i would say i am sexually attracted to it if it wasn’t autistic to say so
Too bad bottle openings arent bigger kek. I'd ascend with a bottle of spirytus

Wine gets better with age.

I wouldn’t complain about that.

The cheaper the wine the worse it is. Unless it's free.

I fuck all your p0lish deranged toilet cleaners and 5$ cheap ugly vile relentless hookers (in video game)
cant handle the spirytus i see

Wine is very easy to make...

Much easier than running a still.

Wine is very easy to make...

Much easier than running a still.
Tbh I wish I had the room for a real deal distilling setup tbh. I doubt Id bother getting permission to do it ngl. Not like I can get permission for half the stuff I shove into my bloodstream jfl. But it would be great. Either go from start to finish. or just bulk buy a shit load of dirty cheap ass vodka. Distill it down to 95% and have my own rectified spirit on hand every day

It takes a lot of fuel and time to run a still bro. You gave to keep it at ~170°f or else it will just be water.

Homemade wine just takes time. 4 days if it's warm area. Longer if in a cooler area.

I've used bread yeast. Takes .5 gallon to get blackout drunk.

It takes a lot of fuel and time to run a still bro. You gave to keep it at ~170°f or else it will just be water.

Homemade wine just takes time. 4 days if it's warm area. Longer if in a cooler area.

I've used bread yeast. Takes .5 gallon to get blackout drunk.
I havent bothered making alcohol for a long time tbh. Shops just too convenient. The only thing they dont stock is rectified stuff. Which I want more of. i'd be happy to get a proper still if I had the space though

The first few swigs are nasty. Then it gets better.

Use grape juice and 1 packed cup of brown sugar, and a pack of bread yeast per gallon.

Pour out some juice, enough to make room for the sugar. Shake it up really good. Add yeast. Put a coffee filter on the lid with a rubber band, or use a cheap bubbler airlock.

I havent bothered making alcohol for a long time tbh. Shops just too convenient. The only thing they dont stock is rectified stuff. Which I want more of. i'd be happy to get a proper still if I had the space though
Yeah, easy is nicer.

Good Stills are cheap these days.

Yeah, easy is nicer.

Good Stills are cheap these days.
It's a nice dream tbh. maybe someday ill figure something out. 190 proof stuff is to die for (maybe literally jfl) but until then, it's just nice whenever I have any on hand. It's ideal really. Takes my brain out the equation incredibly fast.

I used to make my own wine but I don’t drink anymore.

I AM JUST NOT SUPORTING p0lish FILTHY SLAVIC PIGS IN HOGISH FORMS (IN VIDEO GAME)
get a different rectified spirit then

Gonna drink this wine

Based wine. Hope enjoy. I typically only use white wine for cooking tbh. But i'll drink whats left. I stick with red
I drank last night and now i'm hangover af.

I drank last night and now i'm hangover af.
Everyday thing. You get used to it. Though I wouldn't recommend it. I ensure I have a case of beers or a bottle of something beside my bed to wake up too. It's a rule. Very rarely I break that rule. But I require it as a necessity. My organs are functionally dependent on alcohol. I wake up like a parkinsons patient.

I have a very unique way of getting my alcohol when I don't feel like buying it. It's actually high IQ. I used to study at some facility they have in the city for students so you can have free wifi computers and a silent place to study, it's basically a study library

One day when I went to the bathroom there I saw they have a public fridge for everyone to eat out of, I was curious and took a look and it was filled with wines. Champagnes, spirits and beers :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

Still come there TO THIS DAY to get fucked up in their bathroom go home and play videogames :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Everyday thing. You get used to it. Though I wouldn't recommend it. I ensure I have a case of beers or a bottle of something beside my bed to wake up too. It's a rule. Very rarely I break that rule. But I require it as a necessity. My organs are functionally dependent on alcohol. I wake up like a parkinsons patient.
God my hangovers sometimes get me begging for death.

Sounds like you'll genuinely die if you quit cold turkey on booze.

I have a very unique way of getting my alcohol when I don't feel like buying it. It's actually high IQ. I used to study at some facility they have in the city for students so you can have free wifi computers and a silent place to study, it's basically a study library

One day when I went to the bathroom there I saw they have a public fridge for everyone to eat out of, I was curious and took a look and it was filled with wines. Champagnes, spirits and beers :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

Still come there TO THIS DAY to get fucked up in their bathroom go home and play videogames :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I had a nice way of getting my wine when I made this thread. :feelsokman:

God my hangovers sometimes get me begging for death.

Sounds like you'll genuinely die if you quit cold turkey on booze.
Cold turkey can kill many alcoholics. Whenever I end up in hospital. I get put on ethanol infused drips. It's not a lot, but it's enough to keep seizures at bay if I went into withdrawl. I love them tbh.

They quench any hangover. And I can just go outside for 10 minutes, drip in hand on the stand. Walking along as the capillary action forces some of my blood halfway up the tube, and go out for several cigarettes because at that stage, the hits just dont seem to stop. It's a nice way of being fucked up. Hangover mitigated, but still get cig hit after cig hit. Making your knees weak and your head spin.

Usually 2 puffs does you. But when you're on a hospital drip. Hangover is non-existent. And everything is hazy and nice. And just works. Also great because once you get back home you can just open another drink and within an hour you're happily asleep again.

Cold turkey can kill many alcoholics. Whenever I end up in hospital. I get put on ethanol infused drips. It's not a lot, but it's enough to keep seizures at bay if I went into withdrawl. I love them tbh.

They quench any hangover. And I can just go outside for 10 minutes, drip in hand on the stand. Walking along as the capillary action forces some of my blood halfway up the tube, and go out for several cigarettes because at that stage, the hits just dont seem to stop. It's a nice way of being fucked up. Hangover mitigated, but still get cig hit after cig hit. Making your knees weak and your head spin.

Usually 2 puffs does you. But when you're on a hospital drip. Hangover is non-existent. And everything is hazy and nice. And just works. Also great because once you get back home you can just open another drink and within an hour you're happily asleep again.
Nigga is making alcoholism sound appealing, almost makes me want to try that hospital drip :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Do you just stay inside all day, or do you have a job or something? If yes do you own a car to get to set job? Doesn't seem like you're ever sober so I am curious how you get around.

Nigga is making alcoholism sound appealing, almost makes me want to try that hospital drip :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Do you just stay inside all day, or do you have a job or something? If yes do you own a car to get to set job? Doesn't seem like you're ever sober so I am curious how you get around.
It's no good, don't recommend. I'm just making the most of my situation. I pretty much stay inside all day nowadays. I spent most of my life going out, putting myself out there. To no avail. I have no reason too anymore other than to buy things and have a jolly night with the pensioners at the local pub.

Job = *redacted*