Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Freedom of speech. Do you post comments on your local news portal?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
do you post comments on your local news portal?

i've read their terms & conditions, my comments would be tied with my IP address.

If they don't like something that i've commented they will flag and track my IP address. especially if i say something controversial about the vaccines, they might send police to my apartment lmao, because it might influence other people not to get the vaccine (which my country is pushing rapidly).

The cyberspace will be monitored by a virtual police patrol in the near future - the authors of hate speech and other similar comments will be warned.

there is no freedom of speech, it is watered down to that level of what the government wants you to see, think, consume, preach & live it.

i was reading this post that more than half of the people in my country (population 2,7million) want to get a vaccine, it was a 27minute yapping and there was absolutely 0 information on how they managed to get these results that (1,3 million people want to get vaccinated) i don't remember if i was asked if i want to be vaccinated.

"we don't have data for that"

translation: we ignore that part.

well of course i'm not going to write that getting vaccinated is bad, because that wouldn't work for these sheeple.

to make people actually start thinking you need to make them start questioning themselves why are they doing exactly what they are doing.

I don't post anything under a clear name, but I also have Twitter - mostly for the frens (incels/right-wingers), for posting my photographies, for talking about places to hike and for various other topics (like reptiles/amphibians/plants/invertebrates as well as laws concerning these animals) apart from shitposting/trolling.
Have also a Facebook account which I use to lurk in reptile/amphibian/invertebrate/plant interest groups and for selling/buying stuff, use it to stay up to date with the books published in my favorite publishing houses and with the animal/plant watching season. Never commented on anything politically on any account that could be traced back to me.

It asks for an email so no. I always find based comments since the portal itself is based, so I wouldn't be bringing anything new to the table.

No it's legit full of insane people that like to see others get hurt or arrested.

No, I don't even read/watch much news lately, I don't care.

Just vpnmaxx bro