Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Freestyle Typing Rap-Poetry About Being An Incel

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
Oh Becky Becky Becky can't ya see, it's not because of our presonality... we are this way for how are bones were made, maybe that's why there's no empathy... yeah yeah... oh shiggy diggy diggy why why why? Can't there just be some kindness for once, we were victimized first, that's how it goes, that's how it be.

Chad, Chad, you don't deserve what you have. Chad, Chad, you never deserved nothing, you stole our fate you stole our friends you stole our chance to be. Oh Chad, you mock us as kissless virgins, you don't know our struggle. You bully me, treat me like im nothing, it's dirty, now we're turning 30, you're married to a beautiful Stacy and have blond hair blue eyed kids, meanwhile im still a kissless virgin, depressed out of my skull.

Rap is just horrible it is not even music only idiots like it.

I love walking around cities, not hellish disgusting and bug-ridden wildnesserness.
Cities have just as many bugs in them as the countryside and cities are so much more disgusting the city near me is just full of human rubbish and actual rubbish.

Cities have just as many bugs in them as the countryside and cities are so much more disgusting the city near me is just full of human rubbish and actual rubbish.
Countrysides have mosquitos and spiders everywhere it's gross.

Countrysides have mosquitos and spiders everywhere it's gross.
I have not seen a mosquito in years and I have seen more spiders in my house in year than I have seen in outside in forever. You really don't see them unless you look for them.

I
I have not seen a mosquito in years and I have seen more spiders in my house in year than I have seen in outside in forever. You really don't see them unless you look for them.
You see them everywhere bro.

can i send u beats lol