Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Freezing weather inbound

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
By the end of the week, my area will drop down below freezing temperatures n shiet, mang :fuk:

Make a snowman Chico

Below freezing temps are comfyfuel :feelscomfy: just grab a blankie and sit in a chair by the electric fireplace and watch the snow fall out the window :feelscomfy::owo:

Below freezing temps are comfyfuel :feelscomfy: just grab a blankie and sit in a chair by the electric fireplace and watch the snow fall out the window :feelscomfy::owo:
Not for those of us who are wagecucking, mang:fuk:

ot for those of us who are wagecucking, mang:fuk:
brootal for outdoors wagecucks :cryfeels: I actually am also an outdoors wagecuck but just hide in the maintenance room and don't do any work

Based and notcontributingtosocietypilled
:feelsokman:

downside is pay is shit but whatever, I barely spend money besides bare necessities. Don't have friends, so no nights out or trips or whatever. No gf, so no gifts or dates. No kids, so no childcare expenses. All of the previous mean that I have no need for a vehicle. Not a consoomer so I have no need for the latest and greatest of anything.

Salaries are based around what a normie needs to live a normie lifestyle. If you aren't a normie you can make do with surprisingly little, and normalfag salaries can stretch quite far.

I actually like it when the weather is cold and dark, since it feels like nothing is going on.

We're experiencing the coldest early summer ever here in Brazil. Which doesn't say much, it's just not having to turn your fan on kek.

58 and sunny here

Just find someone to cuddle with chico

photo.jpg