Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I hope to god a lightning strike hits and kills me.

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
★★
usually getting hit by lightning is the ultimate unlucky event but in my eyes it’d be a happy way to go.

You’d feel zero pain and the authorities wouldn’t declare it a suicide.

“Zeus please strike me down” will be my mantra this summer when my area gets stormy weather.
Scared Episode 5 GIF by The Simpsons

Any quick, painless, and indirect way of dying would be a literal gift.

usually getting hit by lightning is the ultimate unlucky event but in my eyes it’d be a happy way to go.

“Zeus please strike me down” will be my mantra this summer when my area gets stormy weather.
Amen but getting struck by lightning means you will have to get outside which I will never

i often walk during lightning strikes its comfy and all the NTs are scared so iam not bothered by anyone

adweaswasdwasdwyysdw
die EvERyone

Any quick, painless, and indirect way of dying would be a literal gift.
Same feeling seeing @Confessor get tamil foids, while I get bullied by foids :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Amen but getting struck by lightning means you will have to get outside which I will never
No one is outside during thunderstorms, put on a coat, get an umbrella and enjoy a normienigger free landscape.

I hope a nuke drops on my house

You are very close to going in my ignore list.
You are free to ignore me but you mogg me. You can get with tamil foids, I can't :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: