Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel French foid verbally abuses Jonah Hill

The way he gives the thumb up lmao I know how it feels

i always feel sympathy for Jonah even tho he gets pussy
he's the stereotype of the soyboy and he gets attacked a lot on social media for being an ulgy neckbeard fat manlet loser.
and even all the characters he ever played are always side beta males. the only film i liked about him is "war dogs"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3t7mhAjK38

Quick translation of what the foid says:

"No really that's when I saw you getting fucked by a 3-meter devil in 'This is the end' that I told myself 'He's the man of my life, okay?'"

"I have a fantasy with you Jonah, that would be to meet up in a hotel room one night, we talk, you make me laugh, a lot, and then, suddenly, you bring your friends Di Caprio and Brad Pitt and you leave"

I think I lost brain cells writing this.

"No really that's when I saw you getting fucked by a 3-meter devil in 'This is the end' that I told myself 'He's the man of my life, okay?'"

"I have a fantasy with you Jonah, that would be to meet up in a hotel room one night, we talk, you make me laugh, a lot, and then, suddenly, you bring your friends Di Caprio and Brad Pitt and you leave"

That's brutal wtf, foids are ruthless :feelsrope:

he's the stereotype of the soyboy and he gets attacked a lot on social media for being an ulgy neckbeard fat manlet loser.
and even all the characters he ever played are always side beta males. the only film i liked about him is "war dogs"

he's a living legend yet he always gets treated like shit, the audience is the worst part for me. nobody would laugh if it was a man making fun of an ugly woman.

His recent photos had people on Twitter either say that he looks ill or that he was "better" b4, I hate everyone for the way they treated him for being fat while praising fat sheboons :feelsree:

Why do most women's jokes revolve around sex? Is that really the only thing they can think about?

People treat him like trash for legitimately no reason, he seems like a very cool guy
He's far from being ugly, famous, moneymaxxed, that's what really brutal tbh

average toilet jokes, sex sex sex or muh dik

It's almost the same as michael cera, they managed to score girls because of their fame and fortune. Cera could've gotten a noodle either way, but jonah has really struggled a fucking lot and has been made fun of countless times.

who tf allows foid to speak without a husband

maxresdefault.jpg

Mogs me

Female humor, this was embarrassing to watch, even other guests cringed pretending it's funny.

He should have challenged the whore to a fight

I'm sure he appreciates your sympathy, as he wipes his tears with $100 notes.

I'm sure he appreciates your sympathy, as he wipes his tears with $100 notes.
Money is worthless when people want to see you get raped by a 3m BBC demon