French parents pay sex worker to disabled incel son

Yuwen

Yuwen

Frenchcel
★★
4d 7h 31m

100 euros for one hour paid by his parents who understand his suffering and who are not afraid to risk a fine (prostitution is illegal in France)
Too bad my parents are unable to understand me, they prefer to leave me in shit with the rotten genes they gave me...

It's just a shame that the girl is ugly, for the same price, he could fuck a lot more beautiful chicks, so bad

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Arctic pole
★★★★
2d 22h 32m
I don't speak french but how old is their son?

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Luminary of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
★★★★★
33d 22h 58m
This is an act of defiance against the militant homosexual ashkeNAZI marxist tyranny.

Long may it continue.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
★★★★★
73d 6h 41m
Imagine having parents that care about you... Hell, imagine anyone caring about you.

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
43d 15h 32m
@gymletethnicel @NEETard @ThoughtfulCel
Is the disabledcel a cuckold?

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
62d 3h 59m
That would be uncomfortable, would rather have them just give me money

Diocel

Diocel

المهرج البشع
★★★★★
59d 18h 53m
saw it before

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
44d 18h 6m
Too bad my parents are unable to understand me, they prefer to leave me in shit with the rotten genes they gave me...

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
62d 3h 59m
Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
7d 14h 18m
Brutal they couldve picked a prettier girl

That is pure torture, just end me at that point

reallyunfuckable

reallyunfuckable

I just fucking want to love and be loved that's al
★★
6d 11h 46m
It's just fucking sad.

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
★★★★★
4d 21h 39m
Once that incel realizes that it wasn't sex that he wanted, he will feel even worse.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
80d 19h 10m

100 euros for one hour paid by his parents who understand his suffering and who are not afraid to risk a fine (prostitution is illegal in France)

It's just a shame that the girl is ugly, for the same price, he could fuck a lot more beautiful chicks, so bad
Based parents tbh

psygnosis-owl

psygnosis-owl

Officer
★★★★
31d 6h 40m
Brutal they couldve picked a prettier girl
Most women don't start whoring themselves until they turn 26-27 years old.

Most women are ugly as shit without the halo of youth.

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

#REMOVESPACE
★★
44d 11h 39m
just sad f for him beyond over

Macrocephalus

Macrocephalus

Destroyed by upper eyelid exposure
★★★★
9d 15h 31m
They could have chosen a prettier/younger girl, but then again 100 euros for a incall it's pretty cheap so you get what you pay for I guess

psygnosis-owl

psygnosis-owl

Officer
★★★★
31d 6h 40m
:dafuckfeels:

Did you spend your high school and college in a cave?
I meant whoring for money with guys they aren't attracted to. Not whoring themselves for attention or attempts at snagging a Chad.

The word whore means prostitute and prostitutes are transactional (I.e. money exchanges hands).

Last edited:
VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Veteran
★★★★★
38d 13h 14m
I meant whoring for money with guys they aren't attracted to. Not whoring themselves for attention or attempts at snagging a Chad.

The word whore means prostitute and prostitutes are transactional (I.e. money exchanges hands).
Got it.
Indeed, you're right then, foids have no interest selling their bodies to guys they're not attracted to at their peak.

Wizard32

Wizard32

Commander
★★★★★
16d 7h 56m
guy's mom is probably more attractive than whatever whore she hired tho

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Captain
★★★★★
33d 7h 48m
100 euros for one hour
FFS, its 200 - 250 euros an hour in my country. An hour doesn't seem like it would be enough. French gigamoggers could probably have a prostitute to fuck and lay with for 3 hours for the price I would have to pay for an hour.
paid by his parents
Mogs my parents. They only offer to pay for therapy :soy:

Last edited:
FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

Love is for Losers
★★
8d 17h 11m
Sorry, I don't speak baguette

Smitty

Smitty

ADDcel, Victim of single motherhood #2012940140
3d 23h 19m
FFS, its 200 - 250 euros an hour in my country. An hour doesn't seem like it would be enough. French gigamoggers could probably have a prostitute to fuck and lay with for 3 hours for the price I would have to pay for an hour.
I dont understand why guys pay for this shit, I am so cheap and greedy I wont even pay for a game I enjoy and invest hours into, havent bought anything in months including groceries because I am NEET maxxed again rn :feelsokman:

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
35d 8h 28m
jfl based parents

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Captain
★★★★★
33d 7h 48m
I dont understand why guys pay for this shit, I am so cheap and greedy I wont even pay for a game I enjoy and invest hours into, havent bought anything in months including groceries because I am NEET maxxed again rn :feelsokman:
They have money. Wageslaving is brutal without intimacy and sex. In some countries there isn't adequate welfare so it's either be homeless or work full time.

Smitty

Smitty

3d 23h 19m
They have money. Wageslaving is brutal without intimacy and sex. In some countries there isn't adequate welfare so it's either be homeless or work full time.
So? I have money doesnt mean I am have to spend it. :feelshehe: If you go once a month, you would safe 3600€ a year enough to buy a shitty car or pay a deposit or have something on the side in case you suddenly need it, better than giving to some whore.

Smitty

Smitty

3d 23h 19m
Wont have it for long if they keep spending it on garbage.

grondilu

grondilu

Legend
★★
68d 15h 58m
enough to buy a shitty car
WTF would I need a shitty car for ?

Cars are mostly pointless for people like us who have no social life. Besides cars cost fuck tons of money : insurance, gas...

I'd rather have good times with hookers so I can build good memories rather than driving around in circles burning fuel to go nowhere.

Smitty

Smitty

3d 23h 19m
WTF would I need a shitty car for ?

Cars are mostly pointless for people like us who have no social life. Besides cars cost fuck tons of money : insurance, gas...

I'd rather have good times with hookers so I can build good memories rather than driving around in circles burning fuel to go nowhere.
Its just an example, but with a car you can get more jobs to moneymaxx and can actually travel around, seeing nature and cultures or what is left of it. Here for 200€ I can get public transportation for the entire year everywhere in my state. Much better investment than some used up roast beef.

kikecel

kikecel

Wear the grudge like a crown of negativity
14d 21h 25m
Reminds me of Tyrion Lannister

grondilu

grondilu

Legend
★★
68d 15h 58m
Its just an example, but with a car you can get more jobs to moneymaxx and can actually travel around, seeing nature and cultures or what is left of it. Here for 200€ I can get public transportation for the entire year everywhere in my state. Much better investment than some used up roast beef.
At some point a guy can have enough money to cover that kind of needs. Then what should he do with the rest ? He can invest, but there's a limit to how much he can feel comfortable risking in the markets.

Then he has to spend it for pleasure. For some guys, hookers are then an obvious choice.

You have to enjoy this life at some point.

A

andinocel

Captain
★★★★★
6d 17h 28m
I wish my parents would do something like this for me. They can't seem to understand how terrified I am of interacting with women (yes, I wrote it --- terrified, because they've been so bitchy to me for most of my life). OK, some of you guys say she's not great looking, but who cares? Volcel if you wouldn't

That's why I don't wageslave anymore. There are so many beta wageslaves out there that are one phone call away from going to jail for rape charges, because their wives had sex 'while not in the mood'. Fuck that shit.......The money I earn at my shitty no-future job is for myself alone. I'm an academic nerd, and ultimately I'd like to get my PhD, but because I fucking love research, not so I can wageslave for future jobs.

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Captain
★★★★★
33d 7h 48m
Its just an example, but with a car you can get more jobs to moneymaxx and can actually travel around
I already have a shitty car btw.
Here for 200€ I can get public transportation for the entire year everywhere in my state. Much better investment than some used up roast beef.
Many people can do both.
OK, some of you guys say she's not great looking, but who cares? Volcel if you wouldn't
She looks good to me. If I were oldcel I would ltr her. Bunch of volcels.
You have to enjoy this life at some point.

Snowman888

Snowman888

Officer
★★
6d 8h 51m
at least his parents try to help him , what a lucky

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

Veteran
★★★★★
17d 14h 38m
Being disabled must be pure hell. Imagine not even being able to rope

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Major
★★★★
9d 18h 50m
Based parents ngl.
Unlucky because disabled, but probably the luckiest disabled guy to have such based and caring parents.

psygnosis-owl

psygnosis-owl

Officer
★★★★
31d 6h 40m
This thread featured on IncelTear Reddit (yes back without the "s") and they didn't touch my quotes or posts?

I'm insulted.

IncelTear also reckon that being physically unattractive isn't a Disability. Excuse me Disability is defined as
"A disability is any condition that makes it more difficult for a person to do certain activities or interact with the world around them. "

Tinder proves its all about looks and as for the IncelTear "personality" angle.

Last edited:
LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Luminary of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
★★★★★
33d 22h 58m
This thread featured on IncelTear Reddit (yes back without the "s") and they didn't touch my quotes or posts?

I'm insulted.

IncelTear also reckon that being physically unattractive isn't a Disability. Excuse me Disability is defined as
"A disability is any condition that makes it more difficult for a person to do certain activities or interact with the world around them. "

Tinder proves its all about looks and as for the IncelTear "personality" angle.

The source for "Disability" would be good.

The implications are astronomical.