Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Friday evening fakecel hrs

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
As per usual, this place seems like a ghost town rn, and im forced to cope with another forum thats arguably the up and coming aew of inkwell forums.

Meanwhile, this shit is wwe, name change, downward trajectory ever since and all jfl

As per usual, this place seems like a ghost town rn, and im forced to cope with another forum thats arguably the up and coming aew of inkwell forums.

Meanwhile, this shit is wwe, name change, downward trajectory ever since and all jfl
Fakecels are fucking prime JBs and partying while we rot.
It is what it is brocel

What forum? :feelsjuice:

I doubt this one will be uprooted from its position as king of incel forums anytime soon, considering its widespread infiltration into the minds of blackpillers, journos, and ITcucks alike; brutal that the forum is so dead right now, though. :feelsUgh:

What’s the other forum?

What forum? :feelsjuice:

I doubt this one will be uprooted from its position as king of incel forums anytime soon, considering its widespread infiltration into the minds of blackpillers, journos, and ITcucks alike; brutal that the forum is so dead right now, though. :feelsUgh:
I don’t want that place to end up like this shithole, so I pleas the 5th :feelsYall:

Friday is cope

Some are just rushing in college assigments

browsing .is while raping my gf (in video game)

Too many fakecel larpers
46456b

Im in da club

what forum is that

To me every day is the same. No messages, no dates, no pussy

Invite me to trucel paradise

Trucel Trait: even among incels you arent allowed in the exclusive cool kids table

Doing chem homework it’s over

All the fakecel grad students doing polls for their papers are out parting and getting load, Hope they all get stds