Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Friday Night LDAR/AP Stress Thread

I wish I took ap back in the day, but I was a major slacker and skipped school lmao fml

Daily Reminder the Physics 1 Written Response section (especially the dough resistivity question) loves you more than all women combined ever can, do, or ever will.

thank god I'm on summer break. :kys:

I went through highschool with the mindset of "I'm definitely going to kill myself before finishing high school" so I didn't care. Barely went to school, skipped classes, did no work. Failed tons of classes and eventually dropped out.

So fast forward, I decided to go back and finish. I'm going to graduate in about 2 months then go to college after 10 years of LDARing. Too bad I'll be the 31 year old fugly loser in college. Vaginas will immediately shut upon me entering the class.

Just wanted to rant. Have a great evening friendos.

Any of you young niggas take IB? I took that shit in high school and the final exams in senior year made me go Norwood 100

I went through highschool with the mindset of "I'm definitely going to kill myself before finishing high school" so I didn't care. Barely went to school, skipped classes, did no work. Failed tons of classes and eventually dropped out.

So fast forward, I decided to go back and finish. I'm going to graduate in about 2 months then go to college after 10 years of LDARing. Too bad I'll be the 31 year old fugly loser in college. Vaginas will immediately shut upon me entering the class.

I feel you m8. May St. Blackops2Cel Bless you In life.

Any of you young niggas take IB? I took that shit in high school and the final exams in senior year made me go Norwood 100
i dropped out of ib classes one month into junior year, the start of real ib classes. switched into normal classes where everyone already had established groups and just dicked around all day and passed barely trying (except for math). that was when I learned how to just give up! :D:kys:

ap classes are a scam just do full time dual enrollment you literally get to take half the classes you did in regular high school and it's easier than ap

over

i dropped out of ib classes one month into junior year, the start of real ib classes. switched into normal classes where everyone already had established groups and just dicked around all day and passed barely trying (except for math). that was when I learned how to just give up! :D:kys:

Lmao most people ended up doing that. Our physics class in senior year was only 6 students. Everyone else took Bio.

I did horrible in my AP classes but pretty good on exams