Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Friday night trucel check in (GTFIH)

• Thread starter Truefaitholdorder
  • Start date
Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
It's 6pm right now and all the fakecels are getting ready for a night of partying and drinking with their friends, while all I've got is you guys, a dark room and a 6 pack of beer. Just lost 6 games of CS in a row and i'm more than ready to get shitfaced and shitpost all night.Who tf is with me?!!!!

Class is in session boyos, show me true power levels! :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

It's 6pm right now and all the fakecels are getting ready for a night of partying and drinking with their friends, while all I've got is you guys, a dark room and a 6 pack of beer. Just lost 6 games of CS in a row and i'm more than ready to get shitfaced and shitpost all night.Who tf is with me?!!!!

Class is in session boyos, show me true power levels! :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
:feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

Just the usual friday night alone
71156a2be09f91d90faaa736f31a8c31.jpg

did 10 hours of shit overtime this week I'm so ready to rot tonight and through the whole weekend

Im high again

:feelsmage: Checking in

Which cs?

Happy rotting

tbh i need to probably delete account.

Killing foids in minecraft rn

Im here alone as always
I was just walking back to my home after naturecoping and a huge storm started falling, flooded my street and the water almost dragged me to god knows where. Got all soaked but at least didn't get sucked inside those holes where the water go into on the side of the road (don't know what they're called in english)

Im here alone as always
I was just walking back to my home after naturecoping and a huge storm started falling, flooded my street and the water almost dragged me to god knows where. Got all soaked but at least didn't get sucked inside those holes where the water go into on the side of the road (don't know what they're called in english)
dang i'd love to nature cope too but I'm stuck in the middle of brooklyn . The parks here are filled with homeless people and there's dog poop everywhere.

I'm gonna play RuneScape untIl 7am then eat breakfast maybe

Gonna spend Friday night at the gym