Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Friday Night Truecels checkin

• Thread starter BraincelsRefugee
  • Start date
BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
What's up buddyboyos how are you coping this fine evening :smonk:

I'm watching a documentary and eating canned beans

Over for timezonecels, it’s noon on Saturday now.

I spent my Friday night watching soy wars

Watching anime:feels::feels:

It actually quite cold now cause it is winter. Less whores in slutty clothes.
how cold can it be :smonk: 15 degrees? :lul: in leafcuckistan whores already dress in bikini at 15 degrees

:panties: Been playing Maneater and then House Flipper Simulator for hours, forgetting how alone i am and how theres no way to crawl out of it because women are hylergamous whores

Yeah, max of 15. I'm freezing my curry ass off and gas heatermaxxing
Damn. In certain parts of leafcuckistan it can be minus 40 for weeks on end

I’m here every Friday night let’s fucking go :feelscomfy:

I'm in Australia too, spent my Friday night on some chat sites that don't require registration or a pic. Had two foids on Snapchat but they both lost interest as soon as I sent my pic :feelsUgh:

I'm in Australia too, spent my Friday night on some chat sites that don't require registration or a pic. Had two foids on Snapchat but they both lost interest as soon as I sent my pic :feelsUgh:
Oh sounds cool, I am too non NT loser to even talk to foids tbh. They are not interested in anything I am interested in

What's up buddyboyos how are you coping this fine evening :smonk:

I'm watching a documentary and eating canned beans
I AM GOING INSANE AND JACKING OFF TO HENTAI GAMES

I AM GOING INSANE AND JACKING OFF TO HENTAI GAMES
COOMING TO FILTHY SLOPPY DISGUSTING CARTOON SLUT FBI CIA $10 WHORES WHILE HUFFING GLUE (in video game)

Maxxing out my fallout shelter vault. :feelscomfy:
9B440DC9 3A6C 4CAA BDD8 D812501C5CE4

Holy shit! I did not even notice! My life is a sick joke.

Friday Night check in....

thinking about collapse and fun

:society::society::society::feelsdevil:

While everyone's partying/getting laid, I'm on my way to coom for the 5th time.

Drinking Syrah, doing the Dark Brotherhood quest as a lvl 52 destruction mage.

It's hard to stealth kill people when your main weapon is a dual cast elemental blast that can clear a whole room. So I made an enhanced daedric crossbow and am working on leveling my archery...

Never been to a party to humiliate myself, kek
Yeah JFL seems turbo pathetic to go to a party ESPECIALLY going alone and not knowing anyone there

Foodmaxxing, maybe vidya maxx, then LDARmaxx.

I am learning how to make french toast. I am gonna cook up a lot of em and buy some syrup.
I don't wanna throw down a ton of money for steak or chicken so I will just BBQ up a lot of hot dogs. I am gonna buy some quality hot links and buy a ton of soft drinks to cope.

Playing hatred

I'm playing an old MMORPG almost no one knows about. It's shitty, but I'm not perfect either. I'm kinda addicted to it.

Feeling sick from eating a tub of clotted cream, ordering some A5 dividers from Amazon, reading a paperback called "Mr Bowling Buys a Newspaper" and feeling worried about next week.

Real inkler hours