Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over friend implied I'm ugly

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-
I talked to a woman just to troll her (i sometimes go outside and troll woman) and my friend said I shouldn't had trolled her and i should had tried to talk to her since "she looks like she doesn't have high standards for appearance". I called him out on it and he said he didn't mean it like that but I know damn well he did.

you probably are

no shit nigga I'm on a incel forum
:feelskek: :feelskek:
I talked to a woman just to troll her (i sometimes go outside and troll woman) and my friend said I shouldn't had trolled her and i should had tried to talk to her since "she looks like she doesn't have high standards for appearance". I called him out on it and he said he didn't mean it like that but I know damn well he did.
but on a real note though, thats not a friend lol. being friends with normies is just asking for suicidal ideation and jealousy.

but on a real note though, thats not a friend lol. being friends with normies is just asking for suicidal ideation and jealousy.
I let it slide because it genuinely slipped outta him, he meant no harm. Also he's my ONLY friend, I will probably go nuts if I completely isolate myself. Wish I could find some autistic dudes to hang out with who aren't too autistic. I had a couple autistic dudes at my Highschool (I have graduated for a year now) and they were so autistic that they made me look normie

no shit nigga I'm on a incel forum
Donald Trump Wow GIF by GIPHY News

Fock dude this is brutal

At least you are talking to foids i havent spoke to foid in years expect situations where its unavoidable

At least you are talking to foids i havent spoke to foid in years expect situations where its unavoidable
I talked to them for 2 seconds and they were random woman on the street. I did this thing where I pretend to be a seller of herba life and say "hello! would you be interested in buying herba life? it gives you all your nutritional value and helps you lose weight!" basically implying they're fat

I talked to them for 2 seconds and they were random woman on the street. I did this thing where I pretend to be a seller of herba life and say "hello! would you be interested in buying herba life? it gives you all your nutritional value and helps you lose weight!" basically implying they're fat
based foids should feel insecure

I let it slide because it genuinely slipped outta him, he meant no harm. Also he's my ONLY friend, I will probably go nuts if I completely isolate myself. Wish I could find some autistic dudes to hang out with who aren't too autistic. I had a couple autistic dudes at my Highschool (I have graduated for a year now) and they were so autistic that they made me look normie
too normal for autists yet too autist for normies. actually brutal. hope you find good friends eventually.

user and pfp, made me chuckle.

normies, amirite?

Does your friend even have any foids in his life?

Does your friend even have any foids in his life?
nope, but he could probably pull 1 or 2 if he tried. He's average looking and has gymmaxed, he's just extremely creepy and pushy sometimes. He made a rape joke once and everyone looked weirdly at him

friendhaving fakecel

Don't worry bro its just beginning for you

It's so brutal when friends tell what they really think about you.

Especially in your case, wich might have been unexpected and random.

I had a fake friend trying to gather info about me so the others could bully me.

Never had a single true friend

It's so brutal when friends tell what they really think about you.

Especially in your case, wich might have been unexpected and random.
Yeah, i was depressed af the next day. And to top it off, I recorded myself doing an exercise to see if I'm doing it correctly and I saw how subhuman I look and made me feel even worse. Can't even use the camera.
I had a fake friend trying to gather info about me so the others could bully me.
same, I had a faggot friend who would spill my secrets to others and make fun of me. Worst thing is, he was a fat fuck who was bullied himself. Fatass bullied me to get some social standing

and I saw how subhuman I look
Reminds me of the time when I went to the gym for the second time in my life. Bought expensive gym clothes and spend hours trying to build self confidence.

Only to be laughed at by jacked stacys and a group of jocks.

It could be interpreted in many ways

too normal for autists yet too autist for normies. actually brutal. hope you find good friends eventually.
Fuck that's like me, i can't fit in with Normies properly cause of the Tism but I'm not full on retard mode Tism so i can't hang with them either.

Reminds me of the time when I went to the gym for the second time in my life. Bought expensive gym clothes and spend hours trying to build self confidence.

Only to be laughed at by jacked stacys and a group of jocks.
did they actually laugh at you? Sorry to hear that man. If you got the money you could hire a personal coach for a month until you get used to going to the gym. I have really bad social anxiety and the only reason I'm able to go to the gym now is because I had my friend to go with me at first. The social anxiety eventually goes away

did they actually laugh at you? Sorry to hear that man. If you got the money you could hire a personal coach for a month until you get used to going to the gym. I have really bad social anxiety and the only reason I'm able to go to the gym now is because I had my friend to go with me at first. The social anxiety eventually goes away
Yep they did. It was in the days when i cared. Hurt alot, but it is how it is.

I only go on long walks nowadays

Can`t trust Normie retards

Based friends helping you not look like a cuck