Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Friendly reminder for Cumskins

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

commanded to be joyful (now on discord: coco01228)
this is who you're worshipping :lul: :lul: :lul:
@lifefuel

Notice, its never a black woman, never :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Sfcels would lose their limbs or die on a war for these btw

Because nigger, chink, and sand niggy foids would never do something like this too...

You think they're any better jfl

"FoR ThE BeAuThY Of WhItE FeMoIdS MuSt NoT pErIsH FrOm ThE EaRtH!"

Hourse cum wins
073a65776a9a082ef7f5fd07ad809a00c16bbcf51d422d97c12b873c07126be0 1

@lifefuel

Notice, its never a black woman, never :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 1064311
Im not worshipping them

Sfcels would lose their limbs or die on a war for these btw
You mean the normies who LARP as actual Neo-Nazis/WN/Far-Right; I am not one of those, I am a true one.

I support WN but so it benefits White men: White foids deserve to be chained up in the kitchen, and ideally we would try & replace them with gene-editing & artificial wombs.

@TBIcel @Corvus @DonezoTheClown @Uggo Mongo @Adolf Hitler @lazy_gamer_423 @wereq
Because nigger, chink, and sand niggy foids would never do something like this too...

You think they're any better jfl
Exactly my point- those foids are equally as repulsive & disgusting in their own ways.
"FoR ThE BeAuThY Of WhItE FeMoIdS MuSt NoT pErIsH FrOm ThE EaRtH!"
I hate how every political/ideological movement has to pander to foids: Why can't we just have said "For Whites Must Not Perish" or "The Achievements of the White Man Must Not Perish" oh yeah, because no matter what ideology you adhere to you have to pander to foids.

I hate how every political/ideological movement has to pander to foids: Why can't we just have said "For Whites Must Not Perish" or "The Achievements of the White Man Must Not Perish" oh yeah, because no matter what ideology you adhere to you have to pander to foids.
Those stormsimps get nothing in return with their pandering to femoids. They still hate them.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Dogfucking women who openly disrespect them and don't wash their asses

No white nationalist here worships our toilets and we would revoke all their rights and treat them as the breeding livestock they're. Maybe if you brought that up on stormfront instead as a lot of them are cucks you'd at least have a valid point.

Im no WN cuck but white women, non-white women are all equally degenerate hypergamist whores. i mean behavior and personality wise i dont see the difference only that black women are little more aggressive but other than that no theres no difference

wtf are you rambling about the only dudes who worship white foids are ethnics and blacks (especially currys)

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Dogfucking women who openly disrespect them and don't wash their asses
:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
No white nationalist here worships our toilets and we would revoke all their rights and treat them as the breeding livestock they're. Maybe if you brought that up on stormfront instead as a lot of them are cucks you'd at least have a valid point.
wtf are you rambling about the only dudes who worship white foids are ethnics and blacks (especially currys)
@lifefuel more ashy asshole lovers

team america vomit GIF

You mean the normies who LARP as actual Neo-Nazis/WN/Far-Right; I am not one of those, I am a true one.

I support WN but so it benefits White men: White foids deserve to be chained up in the kitchen, and ideally we would try & replace them with gene-editing & artificial wombs.
Baseddept

Exactly my point- those foids are equally as repulsive & disgusting in their own ways.
exactly, giving women control just leads to the societal degeneration that we are seeing. letting them vote was bad enough because they always vote for what the media tells them to vote for because they are governed by emotions and feelings, not logic. (((they))) see foids as a means to an end to make their party win. not that it matters what side wins because they are both controlled by the same (((group)))...
"but muh foids :soy:" like i mentioned in the post above giving them rights was problematic and it would undo all the work they would be trying to do. it is pure cognitive dissonance to think that women's rights will advance society.

fuck you IT cucks i hope you get plowed down by a train you stupid niggers

Im no WN cuck but white women, non-white women are all equally degenerate hypergamist whores. i mean behavior and personality wise i dont see the difference only that black women are little more aggressive but other than that no theres no difference
Issue is that white women have the most latitude to be whores because everyone worships them.

Other women see this and want to be like them..

Yakubians and their fake Jew overloads have sown the seeds of evil and we must suffer for it until we get right with God.

God is a black man, just for the record.

@
lifefuel

team america vomit GIF
Neither of those two guys you quoted are wrong though. The only wignats I've ever seen white woman worship on here were Draconian Times and fang, the latter of whom isn't even white but a self-hating gook

im just saying its hypocrisy to claim racial superiority when half your race fucks dogs :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
I get the feeling that white toilets fuck dogs because they are bored and not necesserly horny or carving intemacy ethnic yoilets don't engage in that styff often because they compete with white foids so they have to do better, white foids on the other hand don't need to try.
it's like chad pumping and dumbing foids left and right just because he can

@lifefuel

View attachment 1064311
black girls are mean to me
asian girls dont think i exist
white girls dont think im human

all women are evil

:feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: yum yum dry flakey dog cum on your tongue when you kiss your cumskin oneitis
I didn't and have never said anything positive about them either but go on

Neither of those two guys you quoted are wrong though. The only wignats I've ever seen white woman worship on here were Draconian Times and fang, the latter of whom isn't even white but a self-hating gook
Exactly.

Myself & many other WN here have criticized our races foids & have spoken about removing their rights & making changes so we might not even need them, which I did here:

@TBIcel @Corvus @DonezoTheClown @Uggo Mongo @Adolf Hitler @lazy_gamer_423 @wereq

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

team america vomit GIF
Neither of them said anything positive about mayowhores :feelsjuice:
OP didn't even try & address their arguments; average coping shitskin in 2024.
Nigs are based. They are high testosterone, low inhib, and most of them are pretty chill.
Retarded GrAYfaggot.

Newsflash for you: Unless you are a Nigger, Niggers will see you as someone to kill-off because they are naturally destructive & the enemies of all things civilized. And most of the ones I have met have not been "chill" at all.

Last edited:
As if the ethnic girls are better jfl

This: OP forgot that this is an Incel forum & whilst we may have racial views, we see foids for what they are & want to revoke their rights.
This- curries & niggers obsess & worship white foids way more than we do. For them, it's a way to try & piss off Whitecels but also cope.

No good incel worship those

OP didn't even try & address their arguments; average coping shitskin in 2024.
typcial cumskin coping with arguments while his women slurp animal cum :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

So am I. Modern "civilisation" is cucked. You would applaud all those nig,ger attacks if it was a white doing it.
Yes, the keyword being modern not civilization in general; niggers are part of the reason modern civilization is shit GrAY.

And it depends on the attack- what was the reason behind it? Niggers just chimp-out constantly, whilst Whites who commit attacks do it for movement, cause, etc at least even if it's stupid.
The ones I met were not very intelligent but friendly.
The ones I met were neither friendly nor intelligent.

@lifefuel

View attachment 1064311
No joke I spoke to a French girl on discord years ago i asked her would you rather fuck an average guy or a golden retriever? You know what the answer was

typcial cumskin coping with arguments while his women slurp animal cum :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
Better than being banned once already for posting faggotry.

Wasn't the entire point of this thread that we supposedly worship white foids but this got disproven so you had to pull the "your arguments don't matter" card?

Wasn't the entire point of this thread that we supposedly worship white foids but this got disproven so you had to pull the "your arguments don't matter" card?
Yup- average shitskin in 2024.

Reminder, OP is a BBC worshiping faggot:

he posted his huge cock and cumskins got triggered

nah over for cumskins. they be copin with they tiny dicks like "oh, it may be small but it smell like a big one"
nah nigga aint nothin like a true black shwang know what im sayin
ask yo wife, she know fo su

The white race is finished

Reminder, OP is a BBC worshiping faggot:

No that's racist cucks. Racists are intimidated by BBC secure men welcome their black brothas into the fold and don't shit on blackcels who aren't self loathing

Cuz we all know hoes ain't shit at the end of the day anyway..

It ain't no fun if the homies can't have some!

Das rite

No that's racist cucks. Racists are intimidated by BBC secure men welcome their black brothas into the fold and don't shit on blackcels who aren't self loathing

Cuz we all know hoes ain't shit at the end of the day anyway..

It ain't no fun if the homies can't have some!

Das rite
dnr+kys

You did read it stop lying faggot

BBC rent free
Shut the fuck up faggot; nobody fucking likes you & nobody every fucking will. Your own mother is deeply repulsed by you, and your dad feels guilty for shooting his load into her hole, which led to your existence, which poisoned this forsaken Earth. He deserves to be publicly crucified, for not using a condom the day he was drunk, horny, and accidentally impregnated that 3$ whore bitch called your mother.

Yea he already was bitch. You fake jews killed him and made necklaces to mock him. It's all good tho. Karma is real.
He deserves to be publicly crucified

Yea he already was bitch. You fake jews killed him and made necklaces to mock him. It's all good tho. Karma is real.
So are you saying Jesus was White now?

Jesus Christ, this is taking "WE WUZ KANGZ" to a whole new level.