Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Friendly reminder for Cumskins

I agree. He wasn't white.
Well yes, I agree. I have spoken as to why I am against Abrahamic faiths many times.

However, him not being white doesn't mean he was black: He was Semitic & resemblant of modern Levantines.

Well yes, I agree. I have spoken as to why I am against Abrahamic faiths many times.

However, him not being white doesn't mean he was black: He was Semitic & resemblant of modern Levantines.

Most Caucasian caucusoid

Wow, so white

Don't care about what a nig nog says. Your enemies will always try to subvert their enemity for you. After all what better way of defeating a foe than making sure he never knows he is in a war ?

Don't care about what a white devil or Indian bootlicker says. Your enemies will always try to subvert their enemity for you. After all what better way of defeating a foe than making sure he never knows he is in a war ?
I appreciate the advice my brown brotha

White nationalism is simping if you're not a chad
Not really. Already life is hellish for white truecels being a minority on top of it in a society that's aggressively anti white and directs it mostly at non Chad white males makes life much worse.

I appreciate the advice my brown brotha
Oh niggers know where they stand all right. It is us non negro men and women who are constantly forced to learn about injustices against negros(half of which are completely deserved) and told to sacrifice our own self interests for nigger causes by Zionists and globohomo. All the while Niggers heap nothing but abuse, violence and insults against us. They also speak of non nigger males in a very derogatory manner almost as if we weren't human but some lowly creatures and when you point this out they claim it's just jokes and we are insecure. More and more Non Negro males need to be made aware of what niggers think of them. Thankfully Asia isn't a Grand Nigger Worship Temple like USA is.

Not really. Already life is hellish for white truecels being a minority on top of it in a society that's aggressively anti white and directs it mostly at non Chad white males makes life much worse.
Right ? These people will aggressively campaign for their own group yet when whites do it 'they are foid worshippers', 'Nationalism isn't good for muh inkwells'. Why are you so adamant on promoting and defending your own people then ?

Well I agree with that but the ideology itself is pro-family hence Pro women so I learned to stay away from it after a while it's appealing to you when you're young and angry I've gotten older and I just had to learn how to deal with the world

The "civilised" race everyone.

Well I agree with that but the ideology itself is pro-family hence Pro women so I learned to stay away from it after a while it's appealing to you when you're young and angry I've gotten older and I just had to learn how to deal with the world
One can't be pro women and pro family both are the antithesis of each other. People who are pro women are anti family and if the person gets mad at you for suggesting women's rights played any role in the decline of families which a lot of supposed trads do them they're neither trad or intellectually honest. Many of them would just be better off as describing themselves as pro life male feminists as that's a more apt description.

That faggot was so annoying hope he roped
You two had issues?

I liked him overall but I did find him quite arrogant and his takes were pretty hit-or-miss. He would make both great and awful statements and do either with the utmost confidence

Because nigger, chink, and sand niggy foids would never do something like this too...

You think they're any better jfl
They fuck their own race which is the same as fucking a dog.

Dont even know who these whores are