Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel From Incel to Chad

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Self-banned
-

Orthogantic surgerypill is destroying me.

I couldve been attractive... i couldve never suffer so much, only had mother brought me to an orthodontist when I was a kid... my face would develop properly.. I would have good under eye support, and a good chin with a wide pallate jaw. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Based ascensioncel

It really is amazing to think about how just a few traits separate you from life on cloud nine to being a fucking loser

He had good eye area before, no hope for eyecels tbh

Last edited:
No surgery for autism. :cryfeels:

Orthogantic surgerypill is destroying me.
Oh, I've already seen that guy before. I think there are many nuances. Like, how tall you are, you're bald or not, what's exactly wrong with your face, and so on.

Unbelievable, he looks like a different person.

I couldve been attractive... i couldve never suffer so much, only had mother brought me to an orthodontist when I was a kid... my face would develop properly.. I would have good under eye support, and a good chin with a wide pallate jaw. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
We are in the same boat. My mother fucked it up too. She never went to an ortho with me even though I had crooked teeth as a teen because of my recessed chin. I am wearing braces right now since November 2020 and the bimax op is planned for the upcoming winter (I am 34 yo). If this is your only flaw, you can still fix it.

I visited this doctor.
The guy is his nephew
I dont know if i want to be operated by him tho

Base price is 20k if you are interested

Last edited:
Holy crap it looks so good it looks fake.

He also had a surgery to fix his nose, and was lucky to go through a normal puberty where he went from looking like a teenage boy to a real man. Many of us are still stuck in the small boy body, I'm the only person in my family who can't grow facial hair ffs and I'm reaching 30.

We are in the same boat. My mother fucked it up too. She never went to an ortho with me even though I had crooked teeth as a teen because of my recessed chin. I am wearing braces right now since November 2020 and the bimax op is planned for the upcoming winter (I am 34 yo). If this is your only flaw, you can still fix it.
Im getting bracers put next month, and bimax is like 1-1.5 years out at best.

Im getting bracers put next month, and bimax is like 1-1.5 years out at best.
Good. The first days with braces will be horrible. I almost cried the day when I got them. But now I don’t even notice them. Stay strong

in what age he did it?
I found his clinical paper

Last edited:
Good. The first days with braces will be horrible. I almost cried the day when I got them. But now I don’t even notice them. Stay strong
Thanks lad. I already have rubber spacers between teeth and my whole mouth is sore.
Where are you from and how much is a bimax there?

damn, the same shit if only my parents just a little bit care about me and i wasn`t just a mistake

I found his clinical paper

how the fuck did he get it at 16, I'm 17 and my parents don't even let me bleach my hair to look more white

how the fuck did he get it at 16, I'm 17 and my parents don't even let me bleach my hair to look more white
The surgeon is his uncle
He needed him for his portfolio