Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL From Stacy to turbomanlet truecel

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
no thread on this? she's 5'1 and decided to trannymaxx :feelskek: neotenymogged 99% of foids. her new name? Elliot. :feelzez: pretty sure that the jews put something in their food. just how many trannies are there in hollywood at this point?
MV5BMTU3MzM3MDYzMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzk1Mzc3NA@@._V1_.jpg

gettyimages-1172973862.jpg

there's been like 5 threads on it tbh

still looks like a foid in the 2nd pic

ER SAID HE'D BE BACK. HE MADE GOOD ON HIS PROMISE

He took over this foids body.

I won't be surprised if this is just a publicity stunt her (((producers))) put her up to. She's not going to get dick implant surgery and she is going to fuck hollywood chad on the side or tyrone if her Jewish masters wills it.

Trannies are vomit inducing

I won't be surprised if this is just a publicity stunt her (((producers))) put her up to. She's not going to get dick implant surgery and she is going to fuck hollywood chad on the side or tyrone if her Jewish masters wills it.
can you publicity stunt trannyness though? the sjws would destroy her if it turned out she's just larping. I remember some vid on her she looked quite fucked in the head tbhtbh. didn't find evidence that she's taking T or roids though :waitwhat:

Do the worst thing you can do to a narcissist to her: Ignore her. She is trying to reboot her career after it stagnated due to the wall.
Trannies are vomit inducing
This. MTFs are pathognomonic for the zeitgeist of the modern world: It's easier to mutilate yourself and become a gross parody of your former self than being a regular male. FTMs don't really exist in significant proportions, most of them stop at the middle - so much for male privilege.
ER SAID HE'D BE BACK. HE MADE GOOD ON HIS PROMISE

He took over this foids body.
Big if true, had to chuckle as I read this.

Last edited:
can you publicity stunt trannyness though? the sjws would destroy her if it turned out she's just larping. I remember some vid on her she looked quite fucked in the head tbhtbh. didn't find evidence that she's taking T or roids though :waitwhat:
You see that's the best part about this clown world charade. You can literally say that you don't feel like you are a guy anymore and your "muh feelings" would still be valued over facts and reality. You don't even need to go through procedures to larp as another gender. That's literally what they mean by "destroying gender roles". You can live as a man, woman or anything else no matter what your genitals are. According to clown world's own logic her obvious larp is bullet proof.

no thread on this? she's 5'1 and decided to trannymaxx :feelskek: neotenymogged 99% of foids. her new name? Elliot. :feelzez: pretty sure that the jews put something in their food. just how many trannies are there in hollywood at this point?
MV5BMTU3MzM3MDYzMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzk1Mzc3NA@@._V1_.jpg

gettyimages-1172973862.jpg

White female = life on sandbox mode.

It would be a Canadian wouldn't it.

I hate how Jews and modern soyciety are brainwashing women into thinking they're men

I hate how Jews and modern soyciety are brainwashing women into thinking they're men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back