Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

From Stacylite to limbless torso

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
She still can get dick any time ngl

Add to the fact that if this happened to a former Chad, his gf would cuck him and leave him now that she view him as less of a man, and he will become a trucel.
:yes:

Foids get infinite sympathy and a chance for a loving relationship no matter what. Chad can lose his status in a freak accident and be thrown under the bus like the rest of us, only to be told to deal with it.

Foids get infinite sympathy and a chance for a loving relationship no matter what. Chad can lose his status in a freak accident and be thrown under the bus like the rest of us, only to be told to deal with it.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

True and sad af :incel:

Bacteria are based AF

That is unfortunate :feelshehe:

Cels went ER on her brain.

Brutal, if this shit was shown on billboards all across the country maybe foids will be more humble.

We can't all be good looking tallfags with six figure incomes.

She still wants Chad only, and would turn all of us down. Therefore I have zero sympathy.

She just has to search longer now finding a Chadlite, so what?
She's not getting a Chadlite. Maybe a low tier normie. She's not getting any guy that has better options and a Chadlite has better options.

She's not getting a Chadlite. Maybe a low tier normie. She's not getting any guy that has better options and a Chadlite has better options.
It's still better than what a man with that same condition, or any of us here would ever get, which is none.

based sexually transmitted infections :feelskek: imagine how cool it would be if STIs were the result of some secret high IQ incel mad scientist.

Her lifeless limbless torso still smv mogs this enitre forum to the stratosphere and back:feelsbadman:

lifefuel. there are also foids who are destroyed by dogs and turned into a monster. thats good too.

This is really scary, I actually feel bad.

Based bacteriacels.

She's still 6'5+ white Chad only

Scary stuff ngl

"This is the meaning of an influencer. Someone who inspires a generation. Her beauty is incredible. I hope she launches her own makeup brand."

Yeah. She can stick her face in it...

"This girl has such a fun personality. She seems like she’d be a great friend to have. Need more people in the world like her."

I know a Mexican drug gangs that can make it happening!

"Why is nobody talking about her makeup skills!!! She's incredible - it's even more amazing that she can do all that without hands!"

Who wants to tell her?

"My God, how does someone go through all this and still have a bubbly personality. I feel bad complaining about my life"

It's the drugs...

"When her strap fell down and she just cracked up laughing...that just perfectly summed up her personality."

It was funnier when she wiped her ass!

Introducing...
Snailady!

..her super power is leaving a slime trail with her cunt!

Eugenics is a good thing!

Last edited:
:bigbrain:

Her disabled looksmatch has roped long time ago

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I'd def still fuck her which speaks volume to the discrepancy between men and women in the sexual market

"This is the meaning of an influencer. Someone who inspires a generation. Her beauty is incredible. I hope she launches her own makeup brand."

Yeah. She can stick her face in it...

"This girl has such a fun personality. She seems like she’d be a great friend to have. Need more people in the world like her."

I know a Mexican drug gangs that can make it happening!

"Why is nobody talking about her makeup skills!!! She's incredible - it's even more amazing that she can do all that without hands!"

Who wants to tell her?

"My God, how does someone go through all this and still have a bubbly personality. I feel bad complaining about my life"

It's the drugs...

"When her strap fell down and she just cracked up laughing...that just perfectly summed up her personality."

It was funnier when she wiped her ass!

Introducing...
Snailady!

..her super power is leaving a slime trail with her cunt!

Eugenics is a good thing!
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: unky Emba is funny

I would honestly kill myself if that happened to me.