Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw a first stacylite in my town in a few months

• Thread starter AngryUbermensch
  • Start date
AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
Saw a stacylite today, she was pretty, but not super beutiful. Then i realised one thing - i havent seen a single stacy/stacylite in months!!!

Its not like i never went outside. Yeah its true that i sit home 99% of days, but there were a few times when i went outside, walked in the streets, and i really didnt see a single stacy ANYWHERE.

I even rarely saw foids my age, but even if i saw one, they were very ugly. It feels like all the stacies from my town have dissapeared...

And because i havent seen them for so long, i kinda forgot what a brutal suicidefuel it is to see a stacy. I was in a good mood today, but when i saw her my whole day was ruined...

For real, it's super rare to see girls my age, let alone stacies. I gues they just never leave the house. They order their food online, they order their groceries online, they order their clothes online, and the only time they leave their home is to either go the the movies or to go to chads place.

No joke, I'm pretty sure the last time I saw a staceylite was in 2021 at my college. I thought about her for weeks afterwards and almost cried knowing I'll never have a cute gf like her. But anywho I'm off on a side tangent now, but yeah it's kind of crazy how I haven't seen a cute girl since 2021. I guess a lot of it might be because I don't leave my house that much though, maybe a few times a month. But almost 3 years still seems excessive

Last edited:
Thats because instagram stacifies a lot of not stacy foids, and it make us believe there are tons or them.
The majority of people is ugly

I used to think my town doesn't have any good looking girls but I feel like many town are like this. Because the girls have the means to find some rich guy who will take them to the capital cities and abroad.

Saw a stacylite today, she was pretty, but not super beutiful. Then i realised one thing - i havent seen a single stacy/stacylite in months!!!

Its not like i never went outside. Yeah its true that i sit home 99% of days, but there were a few times when i went outside, walked in the streets, and i really didnt see a single stacy ANYWHERE.

I even rarely saw foids my age, but even if i saw one, they were very ugly. It feels like all the stacies from my town have dissapeared...

And because i havent seen them for so long, i kinda forgot what a brutal suicidefuel it is to see a stacy. I was in a good mood today, but when i saw her my whole day was ruined...
where are you from? if you live in a village, of course most of them will be ugly, pretty girls only go to cities

where are you from? if you live in a village, of course most of them will be ugly, pretty girls only go to cities
I live in a capital. I saw A LOT of stacies everyday when walking on the streets 2-3 years ago, and earlier. They have dissapeared during last 2 years.

I think that they have become very rich, so they dont walk and dont use public transport anymore.