Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting From the moment I wake up until I go to sleep I think about not having a gf

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I dont think one hour can pass by without me thinking about what a huge virgin loser I am

Its practically all I think about since turning 23

I waste so much time reading dating and relationship subs just imagining what it would be like to have a romantic relationship, I read a bunch of stuff and then daydream for hours

The only peace I know is like 2 minutes of post nut clarity

i cant even processs sex in my mind it just doesnt calculate. theres people literally having sex every day like a normal activity such as eating/drinking

I dont think one hour can pass by without me thinking about what a huge virgin loser I am

Its practically all I think about since turning 23

I waste so much time reading dating and relationship subs just imagining what it would be like to have a romantic relationship, I read a bunch of stuff and then daydream for hours

The only peace I know is like 2 minutes of post nut clarity
just fap and move on bro

I always imagine im cuddling a girl when i go to sleep

it has got worse for me the older i get

this is why im a sleep-cel that tries to sleep as many hours of the day as i can because then i dont have bad thoughts

i cant even processs sex in my mind it just doesnt calculate. theres people literally having sex every day like a normal activity such as eating/drinking
Sex is a normal activity, just not for you :lul:

I don’t tbh

Yeah i think about sex every danm day all the time. Been like this for years. How someone can say that sex is no big deal is beyond me, its on my mind so often.
A fap is the only thing that can stop the pain for a while. Otherwise im thinking about how nice it would be to have sex and how im unable to get any.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back