Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal FrothySolutions having an insane midlife crisis on reddit and showing insane autism

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
read this entire conversation below

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/fw2bd4/comment/fmn1skg

He argues with someone over making up for what he missed out on here. I think he has autism but is undiagnosed because in his era, high functioning autists weren’t considered autistic (just considered merely socially awkward)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/fviebv/serious_redditors_who_have_been_to_parties_with/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/ex7zs8/ive_47m_been_hanging_out_with_my_coworkers_for/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/bxgv0n/am_i_46m_too_late_to_be_part_of_a_social/

@ReturnOfSaddam

47 dude. Just rope.

He has some pretty degenerate fantasies ngl

I also feel bad for his nerd friend. He must think that he finally found someone he could play his games but the reality is very different.

So he isn't dead yet? Fuck

20200711 080502

The agepill is the most brutal pill.

Theres just something funny about a 47 year old trying to party college style

His only goal in life is to participate in an degenerate orgy

JFL

You know, as funny and sad as this shit is, we truly shouldn't mock him. This really is "what inceldom does to your brain."

You only get one shot at life, and life is a collection of experiences, so he's desperately trying to find meaning in experiences that he believes will be fulfilling for him in life. Sadly, he fails to realize that not everybody will have the same opportunities for the same experiences, by virtue of the rules of reality. Most of us will never know what it's like to be a literal king, for example, because we weren't born into that. That's just how the randomness of life turned out for the different souls (easier to type out than consciousnessesnnesnensnnsnesnsssss) that make us up.

He's going to fail to experience this and it will only make him more depressed. And the realization that, yes, it truly is over, might very well push him over the edge to rope.

I'm going to say it now, because he's going to do it anyway.

RIP @FrothySolutions .

Damm agepill takes no prisoners

Lmao yeah that guy was scarily autistic

he deserves to fuck young pussy ngl

This is just sad. If this guy ever gets blackpilled he is 100% going to kill himself.

If it was a 47 year old woman instead wanting to have a social life and party with younger males, she'd be getting encouraged and have comments like YOLO, you go do you and have fun!

Hm - how do people here know this guy? I feel like I know the name?

Anywho... I feel for him. I've been looking for something like uni life too. But meh, uni life is overrated. It's good but... it looks way better from a distance than it does when you're there - kind of like a city does.

I went to uni and it was fun and all but I had way more fun in the few years before then when I lived in my home town with my fairly large friends network and stuff.

I do agree though that being around young and high IQ people is fun, especially when you are one of them. They're keen to have a good time and to meet new people, etc. So that part of it is definitely good. I lived in student shares quite a bit in my 20s and I'm so glad I did because working shares suck in comparison!

I think this guy just wants to belong and wants to enjoy his life. And wants to meet women. Who can blame him for any of those things? :)

The agepill is the most brutal pill.
yeah, he's literally gone insane. literally an old man with the mind of a teenager, he's stuck on what he has never had.

yeah, he's literally gone insane. literally an old man with the mind of a teenager, he's stuck on what he has never had.
dude, that's so terrifying im 21, and I fear that I might end up the same way.

dude, that's so terrifying im 21, and I fear that I might end up the same way.
I'll kill myself before 22 or 23 anyway, definitely won't get to that in my case.

He needs to get over to SEA

phew thank god i'm still in my teen years with 31. i'm basically still in my best years, i hold all the cards still in my hand. not over at all.

time to throw myself in the hookup culture before it's too late at 47

:feelsYall:

Yeah I’m 23 and I still feel like I just graduated HS because I missed out and never experienced anything during college
If it was a 47 year old woman instead wanting to have a social life and party with younger males, she'd be getting encouraged and have comments like YOLO, you go do you and have fun!
exactly. She’d arrive to the party and people would view her as a MILF cougar trying to hookup
JFL

You know, as funny and sad as this shit is, we truly shouldn't mock him. This really is "what inceldom does to your brain."

You only get one shot at life, and life is a collection of experiences, so he's desperately trying to find meaning in experiences that he believes will be fulfilling for him in life. Sadly, he fails to realize that not everybody will have the same opportunities for the same experiences, by virtue of the rules of reality. Most of us will never know what it's like to be a literal king, for example, because we weren't born into that. That's just how the randomness of life turned out for the different souls (easier to type out than consciousnessesnnesnensnnsnesnsssss) that make us up.

He's going to fail to experience this and it will only make him more depressed. And the realization that, yes, it truly is over, might very well push him over the edge to rope.

RIP @FrothySolutions .
the dude never even experienced anything in life. He says he never even had happiness in his youth or had any fun moments. So the dude wanted to live what he never had

ironic how redditors don’t empathize with him yet they all empathized Michael Jackson reliving his childhood by sharing a bedroom with 13 year old boys
Theres just something funny about a 47 year old trying to party college style
it’s a midlife crisis. I feel like I’m gonna be like this at 47 at this rate
Lmao yeah that guy was scarily autistic
i think he’s undiagnosed because Back in his day, people like him weren’t seen as autistic, they were viewed as merely socially awkward.
So he isn't dead yet? Fuck

View attachment 414799
These posts were a while ago. I’m sure he roped already a month ago

i think he’s undiagnosed because Back in his day, people like him weren’t seen as autistic, they were viewed as merely socially awkward.
Yeah I completely agree. His entire writing style just screams autist, like asking technical details on how to get into college parties at his age, as if the answer is lying in a number of RPG like steps he just needs to take to get there.

Why didnt he try to do this in his 20s? What a moron

.co is intertwined with reddit?

Autists are oneitiscels, not degeneratecels.

Yeah I completely agree. His entire writing style just screams autist, like asking technical details on how to get into college parties at his age, as if the answer is lying in a number of RPG like steps he just needs to take to get there.
if he has autism (which i think he does, autists his age usually are undiagnosed), then that's probably why he's a 47 year old KHHV. autism is a death sentence if you're sub8 (and autistic chads are rare because studies show autists are more likely to be sub5 both facially and vocally).

if he went to a college party at this age, he'd be asked to leave the second he even walks near. but i think he was asking for non-college parties that were similar to college parties. but that shit doesn't exist at 47. hell, right after college that type of party is gone (although people might still do it a little more during the first 2 years following college).
I feel for him
i do too. he never had anything in his life. no friends, is a KHHV, had a shitty youth. i don't blame him for feeling this way

JFL

RIP @FrothySolutions .
Imagine making fun of your future self

Why didnt he try to do this in his 20s? What a moron
:feelstastyman:
Hm - how do people here know this guy? I feel like I know the name?

Anywho... I feel for him. I've been looking for something like uni life too. But meh, uni life is overrated. It's good but... it looks way better from a distance than it does when you're there - kind of like a city does.

I went to uni and it was fun and all but I had way more fun in the few years before then when I lived in my home town with my fairly large friends network and stuff.

I do agree though that being around young and high IQ people is fun, especially when you are one of them. They're keen to have a good time and to meet new people, etc. So that part of it is definitely good. I lived in student shares quite a bit in my 20s and I'm so glad I did because working shares suck in comparison!

I think this guy just wants to belong and wants to enjoy his life. And wants to meet women. Who can blame him for any of those things? :)
Anyone making fun of him should be banned and gassed
i do too. he never had anything in his life. no friends, is a KHHV, had a shitty youth. i don't blame him for feeling this way
I already feel the same at 21. My chances of experiencing the big uni life are looking slim even though I got the slightest hint of it before I dropped out so it hurts more. Anyone that's really incel would feel the same. It's literally making fun of a trucel on an incel forum smh

Last edited:
:feelstastyman:

Anyone making fun of him should be banned and gassed

I already feel the same at 21. My chances of experiencing the big uni life are looking slim even though I got the slightest hint of it before I dropped out so it hurts more. Anyone that's really incel would feel the same. It's literally making fun of a trucel on an incel forum smh
People who say college are the best years are those who went to uni. Anyone who went to community college wouldn’t say such a thing. I hated community college. Never made a single friend in community college. Everyday I wish I went to a uni right after high school at 18 and finished a bachelors degree in 4 years like everyone from my high school did.

I can understand why he moralfags, the blackpill is too brutal for him any man would go insane

"47 Years an Incel"

I don't have the skills to make the poster, but I imagine frothy's avi pasted on Chiwetel Ejiofor's head from that movie.

@BlkPillPres

Look at this shit :lul:

I'm 25 and when I wake up i feel the anguish of getting older and older each day.
My family is the main thing keeping me from roping. Also the fear of going to hell, but i don't know how strong that would be as i get older.

lmao he hangs out with a bunch of fat mmo guys and thinks that will lead to these crazy drug fueled orgies he watched too many movies about.
He won't make it to 50, he's already going insane.

lmao he hangs out with a bunch of fat mmo guys and thinks that will lead to these crazy drug fueled orgies he watched too many movies about.
He won't make it to 50, he's already going insane.
He hasn’t posted in over a month I think he roped

I want the college party lifestyle too all people should be entitled to it

I want the college party lifestyle too all people should be entitled to it
agreed 100%. i never got to have fun in college. had no social life and dealt with OCD the whole fuckin time

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back