Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over (NOT KIDDING) FrothySolutions actually goes back to college at 48 trying to live a college experience and fit in with college students but fails to

Or simply going to thiland because jbw rule
or would this work? he could bring a "lady of the evening" (from GTA5 obviously NOT IRL) to a frat party at his college then bang her and since everyone is so drunk/inebriated would anyone really notice a 50 year old man with a "night lady" sneaking in?

well I live in a college town and even knew a chad who was in a frat NO ONE I knew of was participating in circus-maximus orgie parties. However frothysolutions wanted to "have sex in dorms and have people watch/hear" despite telling him that most people move out of the dorms after sophomore year specifically because they don't want to hear the sex noises from the paper thin walls.

However after a retarded back n' fourth session I think he got the drift. At this point the guy feels like he wasted his life and is unsure what to do. (honestly he should party in cancoon/thailand see some "ladies of the evening" to get it out of his system. OR maybe maybe if he re-enrolls in college he can bring a hooker (from GTA 5 obviously) to a frat party and maybe the students would be so inebriated they would not notice?

do you look young for your age? (have people told you?) in my case my dad said I look like a highschooler, this chinese lady at my job, and at the bar the bartender thought I was lying when i told him I was 24.

(But IDK if you are in a crowd of inebriated people maybe they won't care/notice. (I almost wonder if the party is drunk enough in THEORY could frothysolutions sneak in and bring a hooker (from GTA 5 obviously NOT IRL) with him to then participate in this college fantasy of his? obviously no stacies will bang some 50 year old but if they are drunk enough they may not notice him bringing in a hooker IDK 1/2 humourous 1/2 serious thought)
I do look about 20 years old

well edmund kemper has a MUCH higher chance of meeting a girl at those parties than a 50 year old man thats for sure! in college you have a small chance of meeting girls. Post college you literally have ZERO chances. (in college you are around your peers and a surplus of women) in the real world boomers are the majority (so the average person you interact with is 50) and then men outnumber women (18-30)

(I can bring up the demographics)

Damn... reading his story is actually very brutal. It's very sad, but to be completely real, frat life is for chad and stacy only, most students are normies who might socialize and do shit but orgies are only for high tier people anyway.

Truly sad.

I read that story while I was still lurking and I just want to say that you’re completely retarded if you think you have a chance at that age. Lowiqcels keep rotting at the bottom low depth.:feelsokman::blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back