Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck all youngcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
I shouldnt have to deal with this shit. My life is ten times more brutal than you faggots go to hell

Kill yourself

It’s good kids are getting blackpilled at an early age. And if he’s not subhuman, being on here drastically decreases his chances of ascension which is fine with me

@RecessedChinCel @Diocel what's with the @Nukethisgayearth hate??

SHUT UP FAGS @Diocel @RecessedChinCel

@RecessedChinCel @Diocel what's with the @Nukethisgayearth hate??
It’s funny cuz he gets so angry and defensive. :feelshaha:Almost like he’s in the closet.:waitwhat:

@RecessedChinCel and @Diocel are tranny dick suckin fags

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY. You’re all massive fags who suck eachothers dicks.

I agree, youngcel = fakecel along with tallfags

@trying to ascend is the only based youngcel and even then i still have my suspicions

Yes, the youngcels have it on easy mode currently as they don't fully understand the misery that awaits them getting older, we oldcel wizards and sorcerers know this all too well. Still, it's a good thing that they come to understand the evils that is foids now that way they can avoid many mistakes we oldcels have already gone through ourselves. The blackpill being explained to younger generations of men overall is a good thing, the more men aware about the overall wickedness of females is a net positive or plus. We oldcels are handing the torch to the younger generations of men, this is a good thing.

Last edited:
@trying to ascend is the only based youngcel and even then i still have my suspicions
Wdym? If you are suspecting that I'm a fakecel, @Tenshi can confirm that I'm not one, I'm a 4/10.

Also, how you got unbanned again? :feelskek:

It’s good kids are getting blackpilled at an early age. And if he’s not subhuman, being on here drastically decreases his chances of ascension which is fine with me
this tbh. thinking about it this site does poison some normie tier youngcels to go MGTOW or not approach foids at all. so it's still net positive

I hate graycels more than youngcels tbh.

this tbh. thinking about it this site does poison some normie tier youngcels to go MGTOW or not approach foids at all. so it's still net positive
Even if they did approach women, it wouldn't help them. You're either a Chad and Betabuxxer, or you're not, approaching foids changes nothing.

I've approached and conversed with hundreds of women, all it does is bring you pain, rejection, or feelings of failure. Nothing ever changes.

Even if they did approach women, it wouldn't help them.

I've approached and conversed with hundreds of women, all it does is bring you pain, rejection, or feelings of failure. Nothing changes.
for high tier plus normie in HS and college, approach and NT game works with high success rate.
I have approached 60+ online or in person and failed all but that was cause at end of day am 5'5 incepm but if was 6'0 and normie tier looks would work from want I've seen

Even if they did approach women, it wouldn't help them. You're either a Chad and Betabuxxer, or you're not, approaching foids changes nothing.

I've approached and conversed with hundreds of women, all it does is bring you pain, rejection, or feelings of failure. Nothing ever changes.
This is true, I know it's very painful and a hit to your ego everytime we get rejected. but we are screwed either way. If we sit back and not try it still hurts knowing you cant get anyone.

oldcels 25+ should have more powers on this site.

for high tier plus normie in HS and college, approach and NT game works with high success rate.
I have approached 60+ online or in person and failed all but that was cause at end of day am 5'5 incepm but if was 6'0 and normie tier looks would work from want I've seen
It doesn't matter what kind of foid you approach or where she resides in the social hierarchy of post modern society, when they all want the same thing and you can't provide that for them nothing matters at all, nothing.
oldcels 25+ should have more powers on this site.
I take pleasure in offering people advice and counsel, for me that is its own reward.
This is true, I know it's very painful and a hit to your ego everytime we get rejected. but we are screwed either way. If we sit back and not try it still hurts knowing you cant get anyone.
I'm just waiting over here for the entire world to destroy itself currently, I'm just sitting back comfortably waiting for the world to burn come crashing down entirely. The great thing about that is that I won't have to wait for that event to transpire much longer, every new year is worse than the previous one bringing in terrible new horrors.
This entire world is collapsing all around us and soon the world will reduce everybody to nothing including foids in the aftermath. Will surviving foids change after this horrific transformation befalls on this world? I don't know, but I'm very curious to find out for myself assuming I survive in the aftermath.

Gentlemen, whether you know it or not, we men currently are the generation that is about to inherit the collapse of human civilization itself, it is both horrifying and curious at the same time. In some ways we are the last generation of men in human civilization before it destroys itself. These are very dark and exciting times simultaneously.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter what kind of foid you approach or where she resides in the social hierarchy of post modern society, when they all want the same thing and you can't provide that for them nothing matters at all, nothing.

I take pleasure in offering people advice and counsel, for me that is its own reward.

I'm just waiting over here for the entire world to destroy itself currently, I'm just sitting back comfortably waiting for the world to burn come crashing down entirely. The great thing about that is that I won't have to wait for that event to transpire much longer, every new year is worse than the previous one bringing in terrible new horrors.

This entire world is collapsing all around us and soon the world will reduce everybody to nothing including foids in the aftermath. Will surviving foids change after this horrific transformation befalls on this world? I don't know, but I'm very curious to find out for myself assuming I survive in the aftermath.

Gentlemen, whether you know it or not, we men currently are the generation that is about to inherit the collapse of human civilization itself, it is both horrifying and curious at the same time. In some ways we are the last generation of men in human civilization before it destroys itself. These are very dark and exciting times simultaneously.
I know society has gone to shit,but I'm not too sure when the world will end or how many generations more there is going to be.

cope,good time for chads and foids just began to start
I wish it was simply cope, but most people are simply unprepared for the nightmare that will be the next ten years. Bad shit is coming down all around.
I know society has gone to shit,but I'm not too sure when the world will end or how many generations more there is going to be.
It will be within our lifetime and as for years, not many much more to go through.

Last edited:
Just get banned as soon as you get unbanned theory.

most people are simply unprepared for the nightmare that will be the next ten years.
are you a doomsday prepper with a bunker?

that would be prety cool

It depends Really sometimes you can know from a very young age your screwed.

Yes, the youngcels have it on easy mode currently as they don't fully understand the misery that awaits them getting older, we oldcel wizards and sorcerers know this all too well. Still, it's a good thing that they come to understand the evils that is foids now that way they can avoid many mistakes we oldcels have already gone through ourselves. The blackpill being explained to younger generations of men overall is a good thing, the more men aware about the overall wickedness of females is a net positive or plus. We oldcels are handing the torch to the younger generations of men, this is a good thing.

Each passing day that @Broly isn't banned is a stain on this forum's reputation.

are you a doomsday prepper with a bunker?

that would be prety cool
Sort of, my back up plan is to live out of a cave in a nearby wilderness when shit goes down, and I can actually brag by stating that I have lived in a cave once before. I honestly don't give a fuck what happens to this soyciety anymore, it's too sick, decadent, and degenerate to survive much longer.

Last edited: