Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish i was dead

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
There are many good things happening in life, but I have to try ten times harder than the average normie. Everyone treats me like trash and my brain is fried. I have the voice of a teenager and I'm rejected even in environments like the dojo. I just want to fall asleep and never wake up. I'd love to be with the Lord instead of this nightmare.

Follow Job's example and withstand God's tests with all your power and strength. And remember that God will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able.

It would be easier to just never wake up.

I'm rejected even in environments like the dojo
Yeah this is why i haven't tried joining one yet. I feel unwelcome even if I paid to be there.

Not meaning to sound Soy but at least you try.

It would be easier to just never wake up.

Yeah this is why i haven't tried joining one yet. I feel unwelcome even if I paid to be there.
If you gymmaxxed you'd probably be able to fit in better, especially if you're not autistic.

Follow Job's example and withstand God's tests with all your power and strength. And remember that God will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able.
Thank you for reminding me brocel

Not meaning to sound Soy but at least you try.
I try more than 90% of people on the planet but alas it bears little fruit compared to when chad or even a normie do anything.

When I go to bed I immerse myself in my inner world and imagine connecting with some heavenly spiritual power, I try to disconnect from this earthly world as best I can. I end up falling asleep quickly when I do this

If you gymmaxxed
Working on it
It's not that I feel that I look out of place, the social aspects of it are what make me feel unwelcome. I wish there were dojos where you just went to fight or train, no social element.
(sorry, I feel like I'm derailing your thread a bit, but I just don't have much else to add to help your problem even tho I can sometimes relate)

Working on it
It's not that I feel that I look out of place, the social aspects of it are what make me feel unwelcome. I wish there were dojos where you just went to fight or train, no social element.
(sorry, I feel like I'm derailing your thread a bit, but I just don't have much else to add to help your problem even tho I can sometimes relate)
I appreciate your replies. Based on other responses to threads, you seem like a nice guy

I appreciate your replies. Based on other responses to threads, you seem like a nice guy
Thank you, I'm glad to hear that.
At first you left a few of my messages unanswered so I thought you'd put me on your ignore list or that I'd somehow annoyed you.

When I go to bed I immerse myself in my inner world and imagine connecting with some heavenly spiritual power, I try to disconnect from this earthly world as best I can. I end up falling asleep quickly when I do this

Copes are what keep me alive.

Everytime i take a nap i hope i never wake up