Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck America

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
I fucking hate burgerland, fuck off americans, you motherfuckers, no good xenophobic pieces of garbage. You are the reason why I feel alone when my friends are like thousands of miles away. Your culture is full of shallowness, you barely know how to communicate effectively with people, you act xenophobic when you hear my slavic accent.

Seriously, you are fucked up.

I fucking hate burgerland, fuck off americans, you motherfuckers, no good xenophobic pieces of garbage. You are the reason why I feel alone when my friends are like thousands of miles away. Your culture is full of shallowness, you barely know how to communicate effectively with people, you act xenophobic when you hear my slavic accent.

t. a "Canadian"

I don't know if Slavs also have the same issue, but it doesn't matter if I was in burgerland or my home country, I'd always be a second-class citizen compared to whites. They are extremely impatient when they hear my accent but if they go to my home country, they'd be treated like gods even if they mumble unintelligible ching-chong words.

I hate my cucked home country as much as I hate the west.

Fucking nuke America already, bunch of troglodites who act self-entitled, self-confident in their own stupidity. I act rude on purpose.

I hate all countries on earth.

I don't know if Slavs also have the same issue, but it doesn't matter if I was in burgerland or my home country, I'd always be a second-class citizen compared to whites. They are extremely impatient when they hear my accent but if they go to my home country, they'd be treated like gods even if they mumble unintelligible ching-chong words.

I hate my cucked home country as much as I hate the west.
White: Ching Chong Bing Bomg
Asians: Awww hes trying to communicate

Ethnic: Ching Chong Bing Bong
Asians: Get the bat :feelsaww:

Star-I mean stop asian hate :feelsautistic:

Happy 4th of July:feelsLightsaber:

you act xenophobic when you hear my slavic accent

Xenophobia is a natural defense mechanism, it is your responsibility to compensate for your shitty accent by making yourself more approachable OP

Xenophobia is a natural defense mechanism, it is your responsibility to compensate for your shitty accent by making yourself more approachable OP
Fuck you too, burgercel. Probably stupidity, most people who are cool in my book are those who are immigrants too. I do not discriminate based on race if you are a cool person. But I fucking hate americans because those people are close-minded individuals.

I fucking hate americans because those people are close-minded individuals.
compared to the residents of which nation?
pretty sure you'll find even further closed minds in a LOT of nations which you aren't singling out here
America is just the one you've been able to safely come to and bitch in

Nonwhites ruined America have been ruining it since 1865 yep that’s what happened alright Jewish niggers

Burn it to the ground:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

just reminds me of that choking victim song

Wish the world would unify in a war against the US. I might actually get drafted for that. :feelshaha:

Wish the world would unify in a war against the US. I might actually get drafted for that. :feelshaha:
That event isn't planned for another nine to ten years from the present time, you're safe for now. :feelsjuice:

I like Slavs, but seriously, don't act like such a wimpy nigger. :feelsjuice:

As a forgotten American, I also hate the United States, you assholes think you hate this nation from overseas, just try fucking living over here fools. :feelswhat:

Last edited:
As a forgotten American, I also hate the United States, you assholes think you hate this nation from overseas, just try fucking living over here fools. :feelswhat:
And live in an ethnic hood in an urban area full of ratchet niggers and spics.

And live in an ethnic hood in an urban area full of ratchet niggers and spics.
I've lived in black and Mexican neighborhoods as the only single White man to be seen for 20 miles all around.

Ha, you guys really have no idea what it is like to be a hated outcast, been there, done that.

I've lived in black and Mexican neighborhoods as the only single White man to be seen for 20 miles all around.

Ha, you guys really have no idea what it is like to be a hated outcast, been there, done that.
I want to get the fuck out of here, tbh. I hate being around them, and associating with them thinking that I should identify with them.

At least there are some people based on cuckmerica but otherwise it's complete shit

I want to get the fuck out of here, tbh. I hate being around them, and associating with them thinking that I should identify with them.
I escaped the cities over a decade ago, I've never had any intention of coming back to them since.

Stay out of the south, the cancerous part of the US