Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FUCK AMERICA!

Forgot about ugly laws, I have that page bookmarked in my wiki folder.
America the land of the free, Then they had a fucking ugly law, Freedom my ass!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

For real. "Land of the free" my ass can't even grape without getting in serious trouble where is the freedom in that :feelsUgh:

SO SINCE THERE WAS AN UGLY LAW, THAT PROVES LOOKS MATTER AS AMERICANCELS IN BACK IN THE DAY WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO GO OUTSIDE OR BE SEEN, FUCKING LOOKISM!

For real. "Land of the free" my ass can't even grape without getting in serious trouble where is the freedom in that :feelsUgh:
xDD The worst women deserve grape tbh

No, I have a wiki folder of bookmarks on my android, the ugly law was in it. I have the lookism wiki in there to and the halo effect.
Post it here, It would contribute greatly :feelsaww:

This would be great on womyn though

This would be great on womyn though
They made an ugly law then deny there is ugly ppl, People are so backwards compatible (another word for retard)

NOW WEVE PROVEN LOOKS MATTER! :feelsautistic:

Still better than europe tbh

Still better than europe tbh
Enjoy living in cuckmerica, The land of the free where you can be put in jail and the goverment earns money on you being there! Exploiting workers and full on homelessness, faggots and everything else in kikeland controlled by israel!

Enjoy living in cuckmerica, The land of the free where you can be put in jail and the goverment earns money on you being there! Exploiting workers and full on homelessness, faggots and everything else in kikeland controlled by israel!
Im not American its just both Europe and America are shitholes

When gen z replaces the older generations, the USA will be fucked, and we incels will become oppressed like never before, mark my words

When gen z replaces the older generations, the USA will be fucked, and we incels will become oppressed like never before, mark my words
Its over

That's really for homeless beggars with us. Were basically low class slaves that need to used until we die. That is the same truth with everything. Sometimes I wish I was homeless. I could not work and enjoy my time.

That's really for homeless beggars with us. Were basically low class slaves that need to used until we die. That is the same truth with everything. Sometimes I wish I was homeless. I could not work and enjoy my time.
No, There was tons of people of all races including white who was NOT allowed to leave theyre house because of a facial deformity and so on, Fucking land of the free my ass!