Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck Bianca Devins

Hugh Jasoul

Hugh Jasoul

Recruit
★★
So I just watched this popular true crime channel Dreading. The video on this case portrays her as a totally innocent girl minding her own business who was murdered by a stalker who just hated woman.

In reality she was a massive attention whore who posted pics of herself non stop on 4chan to collect desperate beta simps. The person who killed her was a beta male boyfriend who she led on and abused for a long period of time then cheated on him.

I’m not saying she deserved to be murdered but Bianca is definitely a massive fucking cunt.

Based first post

Rip bozo

I’m not saying she deserved to be murdered
I think she arguably did:
I’m quite familiar with the Bianca case.

Unrelated to her murder, I heard she used to lie about her age to men online, lead them on and then attempt to extort them afterwards, saying that she would report them to police if they didn’t pay up.

Knowing how brutal prisoners are to anyone in there for a sex crime, especially one involving children, she received the same level of empathy she regularly gave out to the guys she extorted.

Yeah no, she definitely deserved to get murdered. An attention whore like her would've kept fucking other chads while looking down on incels. She had to go.

all niggers deserve murder

Based first post

Here's a joke. When Bianca Devins and George Floyd met, it was love at first sight, George Floyd's breath was taken away! And Bianca was so awe struck that she lost her head!

story was still a shame because she wasnt raped before she was killed