Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck Blizzard, Battle for Azeroth, and please don't buy Shadowlands. My story of buying BfA.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I posted this in another thread but I think it's a good word of warning (also a good display of how stupid I am).

I used real money (my parent's, but still) to buy BfA+Legion. I very, very rarely buy games, I pirate 99% of the time, but I've spent so many thousands of hours on private servers I really felt the craving to play real WoW.

So I paid FULL PRICE for Legion, in 7.3.5 mind you, already like halfway through the last patch of the expansion. And since I was asking my dad for this rare gift of paying so much fucking money for a game (mind you this is an impoverished country, I'm a spoiled shit to be able to spend so much money on a fucking game, wages here are like $300 a month at best, and I spent a shit ton of money on a fucking game), I thought I might as well add BfA on top of it.

Anyway, so I bought Legion and BfA. I didn't really enjoy Legion that much, but I paid real money so I felt the need to play. And I ground a shitload of gold in that time. Since I'm kinda dumb, I ground the real hard way. Skins from raptors and then eventually I started making Steelbound harnesses and legendary items to sell. Anywya, I got a lot of wow tokens through grinding my life away.

I didn't spend much of that Bnet balance that I got with wow tokens, but I did spend it on Destiny. Like a fucking retard, yet another game I didn't enjoy. Couldn't even refund it, so I forced myself to play it a bit. (btw, nowadays the content I paid for is fucking free to play lmao).

Ok, to end this stupid little story. BfA is close. I read up on it, watch videos. I fucking hate it, I realize Blizzard are fucking retards who can't design a game for shit. But I can't refund the preorder cause the mother fuckers made it so if you played an allied race you can't refund.

Anyway, so I knew it was gonna be shit. I play BfA, and of course, it's shit. I got to lvl 120 in like 3 or 4 days, and I shit you not I deleted the fucking game. That's it, I wasted SOOOOO much fucking money and I only played 3 days of that fucking piece of shit expansion.

So that's the story of how I wasted money on BfA. I still fucking hate Blizzard for it, I hope that company goes to shit.

Ohh and btw, the only other time I played retail WoW was in highschool, I saved up my lunch money over months and I bought a battle chest + an expansion without my parents knowing. I played like 2 days of that and deleted it back then too. God I'm a fucking moron who always gets buyer's remorse. God I hate myself.

Last edited:
Sounds like a rough experience sorry you got cucked by Blizzard
Seriously they are a horrendous company with shit business practices, no one should support them.
On an unrelated note
but I've spent so many thousands of hours on private servers I really felt the craving to play real WoW.
Do private servers work properly, I've heard that they are all buggy messes

I don't plan on spending any money on Blizzard games ever again.
Seriously they are a horrendous company with shit business practices, no one should support them.
On an unrelated note

They work fine for PVP and PVE.

On an unrelated note

I don't even remember what the hell I did on them, how could I have possible spent so much time on them. Mostly pvp and battleground and such I guess. I've also played on some retarded servers too, like lvl 255 max kind of bullshit.
I don't plan on spending any money on Blizzard games ever again.

They work fine for PVP and PVE.
I still have some Blizzard balance that's just sitting there. Idk if I'll buy Shadowlands even if it's "free" for me since I'd just be using the balance I have. And I can't spend it on anything else cause Blizzard games are shit nowadays and I even managed to buy Diablo 3 with balance from grinding gold and I still have a lot leftover. And I unfortunately bought Overwatch with real money, like a fucking retard again. God I almost never spend money on games and yet this company cucked me so much.

So I grinded for many hundreds of hours (shit I hope it wasn't a thousand) in like 2 or 3 months, all to get gold and now I have nothing to use that fucking Bnet balance for.

Last edited:
Piss be upon Blizzard.

Why would you play retail over classic

Why would you play retail over classic
That whole shit was before classic was out. And I won't pay a monthly sub for a 15 year old product, fuck that piece of shit company I hope they burn in hell.

Don't EVER buy a game from blizzard again, they are a fucking trash company with zero talent and have ruined pretty much every single franchise they made

they completely butchered one of my favorite games of all time (Warcraft 3).

at least we get TBC next year

Don't EVER buy a game from blizzard again, they are a fucking trash company with zero talent and have ruined pretty much every single franchise they made

they completely butchered one of my favorite games of all time (Warcraft 3).
Yeah, fucking piece of shit company.