Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCK BOOMERS

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
There´s no talking sense into senseless people.. im surrounded (irl) by fucking baboons. It will be my and my towns downfall, i can feel it. I live in a society in which 60-70% of homes are lived in by 50+ aged couples and in only like 10% of those 70% do their children live, (the best is of course that only people below ~50 live in houses, otherwise means that the parents value themselves MORE than their own children and society).

Let it fucking burn. I think my father will fuck shit up with inheritance decisions, regarding his GF (not our mum), her children, my brother etc.. who the fuck knows, he´s a boomer 85 IQ monkey-probably. Feels like that. Who wont take advice, too childishly proud of what endless generations gave him before to even think of (understand more likely) to give the house to me or my brother entirely so that we can LIVE and not just exist, he´s had his life. Im fucking 28, i should have already inherited or been given the slightest hint that it will be my brother who inherits so that i can get it out of my mind. Sons should have been given that answer as to yes/no pertaining to that issue at 25 at the latest, the clock is fucking ticking. He´s just sitting in his house 5 years after retirement in a house worth over 500k dollars just watching us rot. Handing us money, jeans, games etc sometimes to fake being generous. In all traditional societies like the amish, hasidic, chinese etc they hand over the torch to the next generation. Western middle class boomers and x:eras are literal monsters.

70% of all houses in my entire town is lived in by 50+ aged couples!! not couples in their 20s, 30s and 40s raising children. The west is a lunatic asylum!

Of course no women will touch men who live in apartments. The birth rate is so low not just because of feminism but because of the selfishness and insanity of the boomers. The x:ers between 50-57 and the silent gen of 75+ together make up ~the same amount as the boomers, but out of those 70% mentioned above, like 70% out of those consists of boomers. Ive done the math, it IS the boomers who fucked up society, not the silents or the xers

Mass euphoric rejoicing when?:feelsaww:

boomers may have been the catalyst for a ruined generation (zoomers)
Kill your father immediately (in mincraft the ps3 version)

Even parents who have toiled in a mine for 35 years dont deserve to live in the main house instead of a son of theirs after he has grown up to ~20. ALL of their ancestors built up to what they built in their finger snap of a generation.

boomers = :bluepill:

:foidSoy:"Just be yourself" :foidSoy:

Its not selfish on my end contrary to how he acts, as i wouldnt be angry at all if it is my brother who ends up inheriting, but he treats his home as his retirement home, as almost all boomers do. Not as their childrens home. whats yours is theirs (His, as one son should inherit in order for society to get richer)

If you bring beings into the world against their will, you are obligated to make them your priority over ALL your selfish needs. If you dont have children, well, go ahead, do what you want.

I seriously believe that sure, the upper class nobility and land owners in general are insanely brainwashed, but in terms of family planning, the upper classes and the lower classes are way more family oriented than the middle class suburban class. SOmeone even said so, plus i believe it. The suburb normies are in ALL aspects insane, not just economic.

Boomers could fix real estate by handing down houses to their kids but they'd rather sell them to rich Chinese immigrants:feelsclown: