Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's insane how much my family members life mog me

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
It's absurd to see them go from tards that I was laughing with when I was a kid, to people that are married and are worried about having children and buying houses. Meanwhile I rot in the darkest corner of my room while my heart churns in pain.

If I just was born as my brother or one of my nephews then I wouldn't be an ugly loser that keeps on fucking up in life. I would be worrying about when my wife is going to get pregnant rather than the shit I keep thinking about.

This shit is such a scam.

Life is so unfair

I get lifemogged everywhere I go.

All of them do but I don’t have siblings

Fuck this is so me, we truly had the worst luck at birth. I just try to keep in mind that the people that mog us didn’t earn anything, they just were born privileged. They could’ve been us.

It's absurd to see them go from tards that I was laughing with when I was a kid, to people that are married and are worried about having children and buying houses. Meanwhile I rot in the darkest corner of my room while my heart churns in pain.

If I just was born as my brother or one of my nephews then I wouldn't be an ugly loser that keeps on fucking up in life. I would be worrying about when my wife is going to get pregnant rather than the shit I keep thinking about.

This shit is such a scam.
Brutally relatable.

Obviously, it's a guarantee for most males in general(unless Chad/Tyrone/Ethnic equivalent) that your foid family members will have it easier & thus will mog you.

However, all my male family members mog me: I think I am the shortest amongst them(aside from older ones) & also the biggest framelet amongst them, when I saw my cousin last summer, he heightmogged & framemogged me so hard.

One of my foid cousins is kind of in between MTB-HTB, she also got a Nordid pheno, whereas I got an Atlantid one: Her quality of life eclipses mine in a way that is unimaginable, she gets to travel to places I could only ever dream of, and she attends a Uni that mogs mine so hard.

most of them big time iq and money mog me. not all have kids but some do. many of their kids are moggers. many have drive to be successful in life while i shitpost here.

My two younger cousins life mog me to oblivion

Being mogged by all your relatives is so brutal. :feelsbadman:

my 8 year old cousin mogs me
he is already playing football and forming strong male bonds that i never did
his father is 6 foot tall and my cousin has nice blue eyes and will grow up to be like him
good for him, i guess
in just 5 years he be attracting foids and at starting out on a job, meanwhile ill be still rotting in basement or 6 feet under
brutal world

Most of my brother's and cousins and male family are incels anyway. I knew where I was headed since I was 11 or 12. Since I knew that you are supposed to have money and friends and know girls. And realised most of my family can't do that shit.

my 8 year old cousin mogs me
he is already playing football and forming strong male bonds that i never did
his father is 6 foot tall and my cousin has nice blue eyes and will grow up to be like him
good for him, i guess
in just 5 years he be attracting foids and at starting out on a job, meanwhile ill be still rotting in basement or 6 feet under
brutal world
getting lifemogged by CHILDREN is brutal. I can relate. My 6yo cousin lowkey lifemogs me.