Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck foidologist

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-

Fuck this cunt he claims ethncis are stealing high paying jobs, but whites are stealing ethnic women FUUUCK THIS FAGGOOT I FUCKING HATE STORMFRONT CUCKS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

He has a huge avi halo that's undeserved ngl.

View attachment 355808
Fuck this cunt he claims ethncis are stealing high paying jobs, but whites are stealing ethnic women FUUUCK THIS FAGGOOT I FUCKING HATE STORMFRONT CUCKS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Dude, just mute him, like I did. That guy has the IQ of a peanut.

View attachment 355808
"Not stealing if it's in a Western country. Consider that the rent you pay for living in someone else's country."

I happy us currycels are taking money from rich whites scum. fuckers deserve it for making women free

"Not stealing if it's in a Western country. Consider that the rent you pay for living in someone else's country."
literally makes no sense stormfronters should just go back to their own fourm

literally makes no sense stormfronters should just go back to their own fourm
tbh
I want to see a currycels.co or ethnicels.co forum just to show how much more soyciety would go after it.

Ethnic privilege? What privilege? They are confusing tyrone privilege for ethnic male privilege.
Nobody and I mean nobody cares for ethnic males. If they have to they'll side with white nationalists shit talking ethnic males.

View attachment 355808

23981.jpg

Ethnicels rise up

autistic cope. the (((CEO's))) of said country hire jeets that bribe their teachers into giving them frauded grades to go to america. So (((they))) give them a less than average salary (relative to their white co workers).

autistic cope. the (((CEO's))) of said country hire jeets that bribe their teachers into giving them frauded grades to go to america. So (((they))) give them a less than average salary (relative to their white co workers).
The thing I hate most about burgerland's system for tech jobs is that it allows the wife of a curry/immigrant to work, now curry foids are taking jobs from stemcels thanks to affirmative action and cheap labor.

The thing I hate most about burgerland's system for tech jobs is that it allows the wife of a curry/immigrant to work, now curry foids are taking jobs from stemcels thanks to affirmative action and cheap labor.
The ethnics that they are specifically talking about (Chinks, curries, arabs) aren't in the us through Affirmative Action. It's just shitty third world country teachers taking bribes. For example a country not too far away from where I live, Ecuador. Has quite the reputation for trading honors degrees, certificates, drivers licenses, gun licenses and even medical degrees for money. The cunts who do this shit don't even need to go to school or uni to get them either. The curries just bump up and hype their own grades to get their degenerate asses onto American soil. They don't get caught either, they avoid that shit by simply copying what other people around them do or do fuck all while working. Since those specific jobs have long been infested with those Jeets and chinks. The retarded noob gets taught and covered by his co workers.

Last edited:
Need context pls, insofar I've understood, correct If I'm wrong, @foidologist loves that white foids are taken away by curries.
@curryZoomercoomer is so angry by that, and even if white women don't give a single shit about his existence, he is expressing an unfounded worry.
The ethnics that they are specifically talking about (Chinks, curries, arabs) aren't Affirmative Action. It's just shitty third world country teachers taking bribes. For example in a country not too far away from where I live, Ecuador. Has quite the reputation for trading honors degrees, certificates, drivers licenses, gun licenses and even medical degrees for currency. The cunts who do this shit don't even need to go to school or uni to get them either. The curries just bump up and hype their own grades to get those degenerates onto American soil. They don't get caught by simply copying what other people around them do or don't do fuck all around the job. Since those specific jobs have long been infested with those Jeets and chinks. The retarded noob gets taught and covered by his co workers.
Lmao Ecuador and Colombia are pieces of shit, only good thing about Colombia are their narco soap operas.

Lmao Ecuador and Colombia are pieces of shit, only good thing about Colombia are their narco soap operas.
Funny how the average Colombian thinks they are the greatest and the best looking in all of wetback land yet they are no better than brazil imo (inb4 muh most supermodels come from brazil claim)

yeah fuck stormfront BIDEN 2020 the collapse is incoming

The ethnics that they are specifically talking about (Chinks, curries, arabs) aren't in the us through Affirmative Action. It's just shitty third world country teachers taking bribes. For example a country not too far away from where I live, Ecuador. Has quite the reputation for trading honors degrees, certificates, drivers licenses, gun licenses and even medical degrees for money. The cunts who do this shit don't even need to go to school or uni to get them either. The curries just bump up and hype their own grades to get their degenerate asses onto American soil. They don't get caught either, they avoid that shit by simply copying what other people around them do or do fuck all while working. Since those specific jobs have long been infested with those Jeets and chinks. The retarded noob gets taught and covered by his co workers.
why do you stormfags think like this, chinks and curries get in the us through hard work jfl, why do you think trump wants curries to come to the us, low iq if you think curries just fake their way into top works which take lots of work, and there s literally no way an indian can just learn everything from their coworkers. Why are you seething that curries are the top earnes in the US

chinks and curries get in the us through hard work jfl,
Cap, look into it. Curries literally pay professors like 50k to bump them towards honors classes. China HIDES their shitty students/ shit data and blunders to look better. Why do you think they make fake buildings, towns and even fake CITIES. sun tzu said it best. Deceive your enemies. Chinese Pisa data (their iQ tests) are known to be frauded. University acceptance rates etc

why do you think trump wants curries to come to the us,
None of the US immigration niggers know about this shit it's all done under the rug jfl of course there are smart curries. There has to be out of that over populated piece of land that houses more than a 7thh of our entire population but a good chunk of the ones that arrive in the US are frauds
low iq if you think curries just fake their way into top works which take lots of work, and there s literally no way an indian can just learn everything from their coworkers. Why are you seething that curries are the top earnes in the US
Cope look at disciplinary reports towards new curries who were just shipped from curry land. Most of their jobs involve repetitive memorization and are done in teams. Of course a curry can't LARP his way into some insane surgery room but all of this shit has been done before in other countries why is it so hard to believe curries are exempt from it. They are also poor like every other ethnic, infact when airlines started to extend towards the greater part of india literally tons of jeets didn't even know how to open a sliding door or use a bathroom. They broke seats, doors, shat and threw the shit in the sinks lmao. Assaulted flight attendants

Last edited:
Cap, look into it. Curries literally pay professors like 50k to bump them towards honors classes. China HIDES their shitty students/ shit data and blunders to look better. Why do you think they make fake buildings, towns and even fake CITIES. sun tzu said it best. Deceive your enemies. Chinese Pisa data (their iQ tests) are known to be frauded. University acceptance rates etc

None of the US immigration niggers know about this shit it's all done under the rug jfl of course there are smart curries. There has to be out of that over populated piece of land that houses more than a 7thh of our entire population but a good chunk of the ones that arrive in the US are frauds

Cope look at disciplinary reports towards new curries who were just shipped from curry land. Most of their jobs involve repetitive memorization and are done in teams. Of course a curry can't LARP his way into some insane surgery room but all of this shit has been done before in other countries why is it so hard to believe curries are exempt from it. They are also poor like every other ethnic, infact when airlines started to extend towards the greater part of india literally tons of jeets didn't even know how to open a sliding door or use a bathroom. They broke seats, doors, shat and threw the shit in the sinks lmao. Assaulted flight attendants
bruh i dont think curries go on flights and shit in the sink, they should at least be middleclass to migrate not fuck village tier jfl, i was mainly talk about indian americans

He's just trying to stir controvesry through being edgy.

He's just trying to stir controvesry through being edgy.
I agree. I think stormfronters should be banned tbh.
I am not a stormfronter but I am not a fan of banning users for their opinions too much tbh. The more this happens the more the site just becomes a repetitive echochamber shithole like sites like twitter or reddit.

Imagine getting this mad over a furry's opinion jfl

bruh i dont think curries go on flights and shit in the sink, they should at least be middleclass to migrate not fuck village tier jfl, i was mainly talk about indian americans
oh first gen indian americans I thought u meant all indians like village nigs and shit. And I heard it was true at the start of the airline but who knows I aint a curry or a stormfag fyi. Whites are degenerate af

tbh
I want to see a currycels.co or ethnicels.co forum just to show how much more soyciety would go after it.

Ethnic privilege? What privilege? They are confusing tyrone privilege for ethnic male privilege.
Nobody and I mean nobody cares for ethnic males. If they have to they'll side with white nationalists shit talking ethnic males.
after the election no one will give a fuck for blm until new election comes up

after the election no one will give a fuck for blm until new election comes up
Some of it is probably meant to cause hysteria leading up to the election but tbh even before blm black males getting shot by cops for little to no reason compared to a white person wasn't an unknown occurence.

No one forced you to come here. If Indians were banned from entering here, and whites were banned from entering India, neither of us would be having our problem.