Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck Homeless Scum

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Another fucking bum literally broke into my downstairs floor and I ran down there saw him, ran back up and called cops and he left thru front door real fast. Cops came like a few minutes later. Apparently bum has done this before.

I swear I hate homeless people, every day more and more. Will never donate to charity for these scum. Fuck BLM, long live the police.

Drugged and trying to make a buck. JFL at breaking and entering rather than shoplifting. :feelskek:
People wont get shot at walmart I R THINK THAT:waitwhat:
yeah most criminals are low IQ. its gotten to the point where I plan on getting a gun license for real and will also install cameras, maybe get a pitbull or some guard dog at this point

The only homeless person I care about is @Emba

I know how it feels to have uninvited guests on your territory brocel. Trust me.

Since you're human, and physically incapable of being a threat to most humans, I suggest getting a gun and blasting the fucker next time one comes by.

Screenshot 20200626 110418 Gallery

Dont get a mutt
Use that money you would spend on mutt food for ammo
Instead of dog walks go to the shooting and range and get good aim. (+ decent cope / Skill over Skins)

Remember: When you come into my house, you will be living your last moments. You will not live long enough to do the crocodile tears thing. I will kill you dead to make certain you don't get to tell your side in court. Dead. Dead. Dead.:feelsautistic:

Don't conflate the homeless with BLM. BLM burned down where the homeless sleep. The homeless only want to survive.

Survive by stealing from big business. Not the goy in their boxes.

That was one thief. Yes, that thief was wrong for doing what he did. But to take that one homeless guy and say "Fuck all homeless" is ignorant.

Don't conflate the homeless with BLM. BLM burned down where the homeless sleep. The homeless only want to survive.
homeless, blm, leftists all care for lower classes. all same sides of the same breed, poor worthless scum. My voting patterns gonna change now to only support rich and authoritarianism.
That was one thief. Yes, that thief was wrong for doing what he did. But to take that one homeless guy and say "Fuck all homeless" is ignorant.
been 2nd time i have called cops on homless. every time I see homeless, I feel revulsion disgust and hate. These fuckers are scum, in an ideal world would be allowed to shoot them on site and eliminate em all

Good gracious. Sounds absolutely terrifying, get a gun ASAP.

I can understand the struggle of being homeless, especially if they were born nothing more than a slave into this world (birthpill). But I can't help anyone who is a threat inside my neet box. :feelscomfy:

Good gracious. Sounds absolutely terrifying, get a gun ASAP.
2nd time this happeened too. also one time some guy broke downstairs kitchen window and I saw it next day. yeah I will def get a gun. my cousin has gotten one and said test is easy and can do it online due to corona atm

2nd time this happeened too. also one time some guy broke downstairs kitchen window and I saw it next day. yeah I will def get a gun. my cousin has gotten one and said test is easy and can do it online due to corona atm
One can never count on the police, a man must protect his property by himself.

I can understand the struggle of being homeless, especially if they were born nothing more than a slave into this world (birthpill). But I can't help anyone who is a threat inside my neet box. :feelscomfy:
there have been studies on homeless. a solid 40% or somethjing are beyond redemption due to drugs + mental illness, and can never be normal. George Bush is to blame in many ways for shutting down mental instituitons. In an ideal world theey would be exterminated or at least rouneded up and put em in some unemployed concentration camp where they either become normal or be used as test subjects for brain frying therapies like ECT and eventually get a system of being able to normalize homeless via experimental therapy drugs or training.
One can never count on the police, a man must protect his property by himself.
yeah I agree, police are there but one should also have there own means of self defense

fuck blm but fuck the police too

George Bush is to blame in many ways for shutting down mental instituitons. In an ideal world theey would be exterminated or at least rouneded up and put em in some unemployed concentration camp
I could think of quite a few other groups to add to this camp :feelshehe:

Dont get a mutt
Use that money you would spend on mutt food for ammo
Instead of dog walks go to the shooting and range and get good aim. (+ decent cope / Skill over Skins)

Remember: When you come into my house, you will be living your last moments. You will not live long enough to do the crocodile tears thing. I will kill you dead to make certain you don't get to tell your side in court. Dead. Dead. Dead.:feelsautistic:
Do both. Get mutt as a alarm! Then defend it...

Get security film and wire for your windows and/or GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE!

Do both. Get mutt as a alarm! Then defend it...

Get security film and wire for your windows and/or GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE!
damn def will get it, seems good relatively easy way to boost defense

Only get gun that is portable. Otherwise you might get it stolen if its not on you .

I support compulsory work camps for the homeless.
At least they will produce something useful.

Only get gun that is portable. Otherwise you might get it stolen if its not on you .
I will probably get a pistol with safety lock and put it near my bed. will also try installing cameras and connecting them to an iPad or tablet and have it running 24/7
I support compulsory work camps for the homeless.
At least they will produce something useful.
yeah I think they need camps and then divide homeless into 2 groups, lost causes(20-40%) and those who can be rehabilitated(50-60%).

I will probably get a pistol with safety lock and put it near my bed. will also try installing cameras and connecting them to an iPad or tablet and have it running 24/7

yeah I think they need camps and then divide homeless into 2 groups, lost causes(20-40%) and those who can be rehabilitated(50-60%).
The bed area is the first area scum look for guns and valuables...

unless thats just for sleeping... You don't want a gun you cannot immediately use! That's the only reason to have one! ("When seconds count...")

Be sure to have a "clean" knife to shove in Mr. Ded Bastards hand for when the cops come. (Use gloves or something to keep your prints off it.)

Or...

Just fucking MOVE!
Formerly homeless anyway
I'll always be homeless in my head...

But i never broke into an occupied house! Abandoned, yeah....

Most homeless people are just normies that made stupid decisions that fucked their lives up like getting addicted to drugs. It's good that you don't feel sympathy for them because they just use it to exploit people. If they're don't fit that category they're probably mentally ill so giving them your money isn't going to really help their situation in the long term, only putting them into an institution could do that.
I'm not saying there aren't people who are homeless because they fell on bad times or were just unlucky but those people are in the minority.

Sorry bro I won’t enter your house again

He was looking for missing ballots.

Get a gun and light his ass up next time