Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity What happens to a man when he was raised to tolerate abuse by women

supersoldier

supersoldier

Incel for life.
★★★★★
The police are searching for a crowd of drunken schoolgirls who attacked a naval cadet and poured pepper on him in Boroo, Nizhny Novgorod. And the poor man's cornea was burnt - a week ago the boy had an eye operation.

In the local chat rooms spread a video on which drunken eighth-graders pester a guy in military uniform. In his words: the meghers called him everything they could, punched him in the face, scratched his neck and finally sprayed pepper spray directly into his eyes.

Passers-by brought the cadet to a bench and washed his eyes. They called the police and later helped him to get to the emergency room. Now the rowdy schoolgirls are being sought, and the victim is in danger of losing his eyesight if the burns are too severe.

Yesterday at Mukhinsky Lake about eight teenage girls (14-15 years old) who had been drinking started to bully and insult a guy - a cadet. The girls did not like the cap and the sailor's uniform in general. To show off in front of her friends, one of the girls, Arina K., attacked the boy, scratched his neck, started hitting him in the face with her fist and finally sprayed pepper spray in his eyes. Others (Evgenia T., Dasha S.) filmed the abuse on their phones. Later, they also posted the video on their tg channel, but deleted it after a few minutes. After the girls left, and the boy in a state of shock was brought to the bench, he stopped seeing. Children walking in the neighbourhood and adults were not indifferent. They brought water and milk to wash his eyes. But unfortunately nothing helped!!! The police and ambulance were called.

The police arrived about 30 minutes later. To my surprise, the police know these girls very well, but "there's still no sign of them". These girls have absolutely uncontrolled behaviour. They often drink and can beat up just as well and at the same time go unpunished.
When we loaded the guy into the car an hour after the incident, he didn't see anything. Turns out he'd had an eye operation a week ago.

There are also many questions about the patriotism of these girls: today they do not like the uniform of a sailor, and tomorrow they will not like the uniform of a soldier who fights and defends our homeland!
I ask the police and the administration of Bor to take this case under control! Do not leave these girls unpunished. Impunity breeds more evil!"

The girls had fun mocking the guy, so they published the videos themselves in their chat room.

How so? Can you elaborate
prison is a place for the worst scum of society, "people" there are 10 times worse than bullies in school, cold-blooded psychopathic murderers and thieves. Incels will become a bitch there.

since i was a kid i knew this is so wrong to not hit back at foids when they deserve it

Look how they laugh because the men I acting weak , brutal Blackpill also
they behave no different from US or EU hoes, entitled, arrogant, cocky. All of them live on tutorial mode as well, even that ugly deformed asian bitch who sprayed him.

they behave no different from US or EU hoes, entitled, arrogant, cocky. All of them live on tutorial mode as well, even that ugly deformed asian bitch who sprayed him.
The worst aspect: people that don't suffer don't have empathy

I wish something like this happens to me the pent up rage inside me would break the ground after the relief im gona be having

I wish something like this happens to me the pent up rage inside me would break the ground after the relief im gona be having
just go in public places theory

Empathetic gender.

probably daughters of Oligarchs,i don t believe an average guy can fuck with a military guy like this (especially in Russia)

there is dudes who believe in that EE whores are better
I don't lived in the West so I can't say.
But I think that US and some Western females can be more self-righteous and puritanically hypocritical which makes them even more insufferable ( just read soyditt ).
EE females may openly be selfish and discard ugly losers while some puritanical hypocrite may act like she's 'moral', preaching about 'personality' while having sex with Chads and thugs while looking down on ugly and 'nice' guys.
tldr : I would prefer to deal with ho, who acts like ho than with hi who claims high moral ground.

they're just innocent girls, literally children

Guy is probably thinking "nobody told me the navy would be like this..."

le based and traditional russians

I wish i could stomp their brains out