Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting FUCK I just want to be able to say that I've got hoes. Is that too much to ask for?

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I hear it everywhere. Guys saying they've got "tings/gyal/hoes". These chads are literally talking to multiple girls who are interested in them. They meet them, go out with them, smash, basically do things with girls.

It's not even the sex. I just want to be able to say that I'm doing stuff with a girl.

I hate braggers, even if I was a slayer I would keep that shit to myself, braggers need a special place in hell

The hunt, conquest, and validation are underrated

Knowing that you have bitches is peace of mind

I hear it everywhere. Guys saying they've got "tings/gyal/hoes". These chads are literally talking to multiple girls who are interested in them. They meet them, go out with them, smash, basically do things with girls.

It's not even the sex. I just want to be able to say that I'm doing stuff with a girl.
Just chadfish hoes and when ppl see you texting hoes then you’ll be able to say you got hoes

Just chadfish hoes and when ppl see you texting hoes then you’ll be able to say you got hoes
what is ur sig from?

Same tbh, i would love to have a Chad body and Face for bragging wouldnt even care if was virgin for life.

Last edited:
Just say it anyways. Better than admitting you are virgin

not a big fan of bragging, although I'd feel great if I could show some success to people who mistreated me in the past

I'm fine with chad's life even if I couldn't brag about it tho

A lot of them are larpers, most chads don't brag that much

Just say it anyways. Better than admitting you are virgin
Fuck that. No one can shame me for being a virgin, I would love to see someone try to pull that shit on me one day, would give me a good excuse to beat the shit out of them.

Fuck that. No one can shame me for being a virgin, I would love to see someone try to pull that shit on me one day, would give me a good excuse to beat the shit out of them.
That works