Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Fuck… I was too scared to do it.

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Last night I actually made an account on pantydeal.com and looked for some used panties to buy for masturbatory purposes. I thought that it could be my only chance to get some sort of physical contact with a vagina. I came across this 30 y/o half-Asian femoid from Canada. She had a SUPER hot body but wouldn't show her face because of her career. She passed the fakecheck on there so I knew she was genuine.
She was selling her panties that she had for eight years and said that for $20 she would wear them for 24 hours and masturbate in them once. I decided to click on the buy link and it just sent a message to her asking to buy them.
As I waited for her to respond, I browsed her profile and read more about her. Here's the funny part: She has a HUSBAND. SHE'S FUCKING MARRIED. I looked down further in the FAQ and she said that he was "turned on" be the idea of his wife selling her panties to strangers. Wtf? That's literal cuckoldry. He's probably some beta cuck who gets cheated on and likes it.
Anyway, I just hoped that she wouldn't pull a prank on me by having her husband jack off into the panties. That would be fucked up. And possibly rape. Then I went to sleep.
When I woke up, I logged into the site and saw that she hadn't responded yet. I got up and started washing the dishes. When I lifted the frying pan out, I was hit in the face with the appealing scent of cooked salmon. I thought to myself "I hope that's what pussy smells like." and a huge smile spread across my face. I was horny again and immediately went to my room and masturbated to pictures of her.
When I finished, I had second thoughts about buying the panties. I decided that I didn't want to risk her cucked husband's jizz, saliva, or ball-sweat being on them. Also, I didn't want my first moment of sexual contact to be paid or with someone whose face I've never seen or will see. But it would have been pretty hot to have it with a 30 y/o mature woman. I realized that I would have also been defiling another man's wife and God wouldn't be pleased with that. So I deleted my account and all my pictures of her. I guess I won't be smelling pussy anytime soon.

TL;DR: read the dang story.

You did the right thing.

PhotoFunia 1522459316

Jfl you better rope now you cuck you have no dignity you are subhuman cuck faggot I feel sorry for mother giving birth to such a disgrace
giphy.gif

Jfl you better rope now you cuck you have no dignity you are subhuman cuck faggot I feel sorry for mother giving birth to such a disgrace

jesus christ just end it dude, it's over. If you got to this point its legit over

pantydeal.....

her vagina touched another mans penis. if you bought them you would be committing homosexuality at large.

you dodged a bullet.

also relax with this haram stuff. u need 2 chill

What are you gonna do about it? Blow me up?
the 15 year old trump supporting faggot with an odd skull being racist, why am i not surprised. this is why whites are getting bashed because of faggots like you

the 15 year old trump supporting faggot with an odd skull being racist, why am i not surprised. this is why whites are getting bashed because of faggots like you
Nah, it's just blind racism.

Nah, it's just blind racism.
what is racist. saying whites have it easy or saying to an arab/curry a typical terrorism joke? clearly you are sticking up for a fellow white

what is racist. saying whites have it easy or saying to an arab/curry a typical terrorism joke? clearly you are sticking up for a fellow white
The latter, but you said bashing, not "ehh have it easy"

This is why we should stop accepting new users (trolls). These faggots are annoying.

The latter, but you said bashing, not "ehh have it easy"
it starts as that. but as trump supporting nazis like to be racist they can be racist back. "blind racism" is retaliation

@Margodx is calling himself a terrorist lol

it starts as that. but as trump supporting nazis like to be racist they can be racist back. "blind racism" is retaliation
Trump supporters=Nazis? That is an incredibly dumb statement to make. That is sjw logic.

@Margodx is calling himself a terrorist lol
and black people call eachother nigger/nigga, does that mean a cracker can call him that?

Holy shit this thread is legendary
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I think someone finally surpassed Gambler’s autism levels

What a fucking cuck.
I may have my moments, but at least I'd never give money to some whore.

That husband is even worse though, deserves to be castrated.

Last night I actually made an account on pantydeal.com and looked for some used panties to buy for masturbatory purposes. I thought that it could be my only chance to get some sort of physical contact with a vagina. I came across this 30 y/o half-Asian femoid from Canada. She had a SUPER hot body but wouldn't show her face because of her career. She passed the fakecheck on there so I knew she was genuine.
She was selling her panties that she had for eight years and said that for $20 she would wear them for 24 hours and masturbate in them once. I decided to click on the buy link and it just sent a message to her asking to buy them.
As I waited for her to respond, I browsed her profile and read more about her. Here's the funny part: She has a HUSBAND. SHE'S FUCKING MARRIED. I looked down further in the FAQ and she said that he was "turned on" be the idea of his wife selling her panties to strangers. Wtf? That's literal cuckoldry. He's probably some beta cuck who gets cheated on and likes it.
Anyway, I just hoped that she wouldn't pull a prank on me by having her husband jack off into the panties. That would be fucked up. And possibly rape. Then I went to sleep.
When I woke up, I logged into the site and saw that she hadn't responded yet. I got up and started washing the dishes. When I lifted the frying pan out, I was hit in the face with the appealing scent of cooked salmon. I thought to myself "I hope that's what pussy smells like." and a huge smile spread across my face. I was horny again and immediately went to my room and masturbated to pictures of her.
When I finished, I had second thoughts about buying the panties. I decided that I didn't want to risk her cucked husband's jizz, saliva, or ball-sweat being on them. Also, I didn't want my first moment of sexual contact to be paid or with someone whose face I've never seen or will see. But it would have been pretty hot to have it with a 30 y/o mature woman. I realized that I would have also been defiling another man's wife and God wouldn't be pleased with that. So I deleted my account and all my pictures of her. I guess I won't be smelling pussy anytime soon.

TL;DR: read the dang story.
I know you’re 15 and have a full life’s ahead of you but I still think you should buy a shotgun and delete yourself

tbh u giving a lotta info here.

uu got to be more anonymous from here on out. im trying to help u but u ignored my kind PM.

I would sniff the shoes of my sister's friends. Wtf is this smelling the panties of total strangera all about? You may be a dude's undies for all we know.

Why used though? Is it for the pheromone's or just knowing a foid wore them? You could buy new one's.

I really don't judge that because it's as close as an incel can get to pussy juice scent. Sex isn't just mechanically sticking a dick inside a wet hole (hence my preference for mares to the idea of AI sexbots etc)
However I got to warn you that getting the real thing is hard to prove. Even if she made a video tagging your name and date or an agreed upon code she could still send you her hubby's jizz and the joke is on you, not him. That's why I also jfl at calling him a cuck, he definitely doesn't envy you.

Incels should make a carreer selling our cumboxers