Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck it, I'm going to Asia

• Thread starter Deleted member 2059
  • Start date
Deleted member 2059

Deleted member 2059

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
-
25 yo tall white fucked up face cel. I'm ginger blue eyes also. What are the options for me in Asia? I'm depressed as fuck and going to rope if I stay here, so this will be my last attempt at happiness. What countries are good? What can I do for a job? I have an undergrad degree in philosophy.

Have fun getting an ugly jungle gook :feelsokman:

Have fun getting an ugly jungle gook :feelsokman:
thankfully im a degen and I am very attracted to asians, in fact it kind of halos them for me a bit a couple points. only dark features white stacey is better for me.

thankfully im a degen and I am very attracted to asians, in fact it kind of halos them for me a bit a couple points. only dark features white stacey is better for me.
Ok sounds good then. You could be the next itsOVER, what a legend he was

Ok sounds good then. You could be the next itsOVER, what a legend he was
I doubt OP will actually do it tbh
HumbleandWise

:feelsaww:

Asia still has that 2 weeks shitty quarantine or more.
With that degree the only thing you could do is teach english with a TEFL

Why? People doubted itsOVER too but he showed us all

legend
I mean, did @itsOVER make a thread asking us if he should EA/SEAmaxx or did he just go and do it? Because usually when people make threads saying they're going to "x"maxx they don't even end up doing it. It's all talk

Last edited:
Who cares
The point was to repopulate and send the Ultimate fuck you. Not the ultimate fuck me.

So go on go to chink land repopulate with whores where the offspring would later kill you instead maybe:feelskek: and take down a couple of whores with you

The point was to repopulate and send the Ultimate fuck you. Not the ultimate fuck me
Nah the point was to fuck hot foreign bitches. And he did that.

Quit trying to shit on his achievements fool

Nah the point was to fuck hot foreign bitches. And he did that.

Quit trying to shit on his achievements fool
Nah he failed to send the Ultimate fuck you by becoming some retard who couldn't keep his offspring to him:feelsokman:. A failure if you ask me. So keep seething. Idk why you keep wanting me to worship a sex haver fakecel.

Nah he failed to send the Ultimate fuck you by becoming some retard who couldn't keep his offspring to him:feelsokman:. A failure if you ask me. So keep seething
Yeh sure, a failure. Says the basement dwelling virgin :feelskek:

Yeh sure, a failure. Says the basement dwelling virgin :feelskek:
@Transcended Trucel @Mecoja thoughts on this failed infiltrator. He speaks of normie and reels of bluepilled soyness.

@Transcended Trucel @Mecoja thoughts on this failed infiltrator. He speaks of normie and reels of bluepilled soyness.
He is coping and venting by attacking others

Yeh because I'm actually able to respect the basedness of another ex-poster.

Lol you loser call your buddies probably they'll laugh at you too
He is coping and venting by attacking others
But I didn't attack anyone though, actually I was admiring another (ex) user here. It was the other guy that attacked.

You got it all backwards, why do incels always get it all backwards

Yeh because I'm actually able to respect the basedness of another ex-poster.

Lol you loser call your buddies probably they'll laugh at you too

But I didn't attack anyone though, actually I was admiring another (ex) user here. It was the other guy that attacked.

You are worshipping a sex haver and making fun of a virgin on a virgin site you joined? Yeah you sound like a failed IT infiltrator
We have it forward. You have it backwards fakecel. Like why do you want to be a women and be with a site filled with trannies that have nothing better to do than to make fun of virgins who say edgy things online:feelskek: just go back to IT

Last edited:
You are worshipping a sex haver and making fun of a virgin on a virgin site you joined? Yeah you sound like a failed IT infiltrator
First off, he WAS a virgin that put in effort and work and ascended. This should be respected here not the other way round.

2nd of all, I'm not making fun of you BECAUSE you're a virgin, you simply happen to be a virgin but I'm making fun of you for other things

First off, he WAS a virgin that put in effort and work and ascended. This should be respected here not the other way round.

2nd of all, I'm not making fun of you BECAUSE you're a virgin, you simply happen to be a virgin but I'm making fun of you for other things
Nah he was a volcel who could and wouldve ascended because A. He was white. B. Had a decent muscle building genetics despite being a framecel. C. He managed to impregnate girls and showed it to the world by Bragging it on trannycord. He was a dormant sexhaver. Meanwhile they're some guys like @iamsubhuman who will never ascend because he's not a decent height like 5'8 or 9. At this point you are worshipping a confirmed sex having reproducing normie
Yeah you clearly were making fun of me for being a basement dwelling virgin which is very normie ish thing to do. And quite foid like. Tbh I don't care. I'm just stating it's abnormal for incel standards:feelsokman:. You will most likely get warned for doing that. Just keeping your heads up.

No need to go to Asia
Yes need to go to asia, you guys really are deluded if you think that tall and white is all you need in a western country. I have 3 key failos.
1. Ginger Phenotype- This is ugly no matter what way you look at it, not AS bad as ethnic curry, potentially same level as rice, maybe slightly higher. It comes with pale skin and no eyebrows which is extremely unattractive to white women.
2. Acne scars. Nuff said. I am fucked up to look at.
3. Years of inceldom have caused extreme mental celdom also.

Only a huge halo in asia could save me. It's just I am throwing away any 'career' or whatever I may have had here. But I don't really want to be an incel wagey. I am going to kms if I stay here, may as well just try.

Yeah you clearly were making fun of me for being a basement dwelling virgin which is very normie ish thing to do. And quite foid like. Tbh I don't care. I'm just stating it's abnormal for incel standards:feelsokman:. You will most likely get warned for doing that. Just keeping your heads up.
Oh yeah sure run to the mods, why am I not surprised

You should, you know what uh uh, I'm not gonna go on. Just smh, smfh

Oh yeah sure run to the mods, why am I not surprised

You should, you know what uh uh, I'm not gonna go on. Just smh, smfh
Run to the mods? Nah I'm literally saying you could get warned with this shit. Idc about what you do. Hopefully you stay unharmed fellow incel

Idk why you keep wanting me to worship a sex haver fakecel.
I agree with you there, he was short but good in all other things, when he lost weight he actually had a very good face.
Says the basement dwelling virgin
Not ok imo to use that as an insult on an incel forum, we get that enough from everyone else, this is the only place on the web where you wont get hated or ridiculed for being a virgin.

Yes need to go to asia, you guys really are deluded if you think that tall and white is all you need in a western country.
Either Asia or a heavily multicultural city in the west, with many ethnic foids

Not ok imo to use that as an insult on an incel forum, we get that enough from everyone else, this is the only place on the web where you wont get hated or ridiculed for being a virgin
So you want to suddenly turn on your fellow man because he is no longer a virgin??

Bad move, and full of projection and insecurity. One should face his insecurities not project them
-----
Massive coping if you think being 6'0 and white will get you anything in the west if you have a subhuman face
Either Asia or a heavily multicultural city in the west, with many ethnic foids
-----

Quiero decir, ¿[USER = 2099] @itsOVER [/ USER] hizo un hilo preguntándonos si debería EA / SEAmaxx o simplemente lo hizo? Porque, por lo general, cuando la gente crea hilos diciendo que van a "x" maxx, ni siquiera terminan haciéndolo. Es todo hablar
Do You the number of group on discord? Or how to access at discord group? Thanks, all about @itsOVER

Last edited:
Nah he was a volcel who could and wouldve ascended because A. He was white. B. Had a decent muscle building genetics despite being a framecel. C. He managed to impregnate girls and showed it to the world by Bragging it on trannycord. He was a dormant sexhaver. Meanwhile they're some guys like @iamsubhuman who will never ascend because he's not a decent height like 5'8 or 9. At this point you are worshipping a confirmed sex having reproducing normie

ngl that guy has been kinda sus
on a blackcel killing a becky:
Fuckin niggers, a true plague
to which @kekfuel replies with:
true
wouldnt want anything to happen to our precious women amiright?
based :feelskek: :feelsokman:
on the death of Gabby Petito:
RIP

I don't know if guys here can comprehend this, but for every young lady like this killed another incel or incels are created in this fucked up world. This is basic mathematics.

I hope they fry the bastard that killed her

So you want to suddenly turn on your fellow man because he is no longer a virgin??

Bad move, and full of projection and insecurity. One should face his insecurities not project them
-----

-----
No, we just shouldn't insult each other. But you know people do change somewhat when they get consensual sex, my brother lost his virginity in mid 30 and since then he is kinda condescending toward me and respects me less.

obvious infiltrator, was gonna call him out on day one, but mods want their ''muh proof'' even tho ive never been wrong in calling out greycels

I don't think nigs or race mixing are very popular round here (which is based)

so I should be quite safe

sorry black man

obvious infiltrator, was gonna call him out on day one, but mods want their ''muh proof'' even tho ive never been wrong in calling out greycels
Based

get laid. be a private tutor.

cope beyond belief
I mean, short foids tend to pay attention to men's height more in comparison to their faces. And tall dudes (6'3+) whose faces are 3/10 can be considered as average by foids while short dudes (5'7-) with average faces can be considered ugly by them.