Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: Kenyan whore sent to random resort, ftm tranny wastes money on an uber, and Asian roastie goes to a museum she hates

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
These are pretty shit chadfish, as I'm now targeting the dregs of the female dating market. Chadfishing is becoming extremely difficult to do.
Using a young chadfish who just moved to a new city, I sent this 34 year old Aussie Asian slut to a museum. She said she hates the museum, but she's willing to show chad around. She was probably one of the only decent women I'd view as marriage material, but of course she is chad only. She walked 2 km from her home to the museum. After she went in by herself, I just blocked her - no explanation.
34 year old Aussie slut walks 2km museum she hates to show chad around

And this 25 year old Kenyan hooker takes taxi to chads resort and waits around, costs 6 usd on transport. "I came all the way from [town 15km away] in the middle of something and now what?" she said. "The fuck you aren't serous?" "You need medical help" she said then I blocked her.
Kenyan hooker takes taxi to chads resort and waits around costs 6 usd on transport

And this 25 year old FTM tranny in Australia was looking for a hookup. It asked chad to pick it up for some car play, so I replied I've been drinking, I can't drive. I told it to get an uber to chad's apartment and promised to repay the cost of the uber in cash. It got the uber, travelled around 7km to chads apartment, waited outside, sent a face snap, got rejected, told chad to kill himself then unfriended me on snapchat. Cost of uber each way was $23 AUD, so $46 in total approx. It asked how big chads cock was, so I sent a cock pic that I stolen off reddit lol, the thing was like 10 inches long, then it said "fuck I'm not going to be able to take you, you're so big." I asked was the cock size gonna be a problem and it replied "it is possible [but] I'm no quitter lol"
Ftm tranny takes uber to chads apartment gets rejected wastes 23 on uber ride

All in all 2 of the 3 chadfish caused a financial disadvantage to these sluts.
And I'm chadfishing a cute blond hair Aussie lesbian right now, I've been farming her for nudes, playing mind games on her (she's neurodivergent teehee), and have arranged a date this friday night. Funny how she dropped the whole lesbian schmick the moment a gigachad matched with her on tinder.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

lol you let them see what you named them? Or did they name themselves "assie slut" etc?

lol you let them see what you named them? Or did they name themselves "assie slut" etc?
that's what I name them on snapchat/whatsapp etc. They cannot see that

Dude actually sent a picture of his cock to a FtM tranny. :feelswhat::feelsUgh:She probably jerked off her rubber cock to it

U
These are pretty shit chadfish, as I'm now targeting the dregs of the female dating market. Chadfishing is becoming extremely difficult to do.
Using a young chadfish who just moved to a new city, I sent this 34 year old Aussie Asian slut to a museum. She said she hates the museum, but she's willing to show chad around. She was probably one of the only decent women I'd view as marriage material, but of course she is chad only. She walked 2 km from her home to the museum. After she went in by herself, I just blocked her - no explanation.
View attachment 1141587
And this 25 year old Kenyan hooker takes taxi to chads resort and waits around, costs 6 usd on transport. "I came all the way from [town 15km away] in the middle of something and now what?" she said. "The fuck you aren't serous?" "You need medical help" she said then I blocked her.
View attachment 1141589
And this 25 year old FTM tranny in Australia was looking for a hookup. It asked chad to pick it up for some car play, so I replied I've been drinking, I can't drive. I told it to get an uber to chad's apartment and promised to repay the cost of the uber in cash. It got the uber, travelled around 7km to chads apartment, waited outside, sent a face snap, got rejected, told chad to kill himself then unfriended me on snapchat. Cost of uber each way was $23 AUD, so $46 in total approx. It asked how big chads cock was, so I sent a cock pic that I stolen off reddit lol, the thing was like 10 inches long, then it said "fuck I'm not going to be able to take you, you're so big." I asked was the cock size gonna be a problem and it replied "it is possible [but] I'm no quitter lol"
View attachment 1141592
And I'm chadfishing a cute blond hair Aussie lesbian right now, I've been farming her for nudes, playing mind games on her (she's neurodivergent teehee), and have arranged a date this friday night. Funny how she dropped the whole lesbian schmick the moment a gigachad matched with her on tinder.
Unfathomably based mang, could you PM the lesbian blond toilets nudes mang? I wanna see nudes mang, I'm desperate. You can blur it's face idgaf

Dude actually sent a picture of his cock to a FtM tranny. :feelswhat::feelsUgh:She probably jerked off her rubber cock to it
My only "complaint" is I wish Abu wouldn't waste time on trannies, but I understand Chadfishing women is getting harder everyday.

i hate ftm trannies so much ,they're abominations

View attachment 1141587
View attachment 1141589
View attachment 1141592
Unfathomably based mang, could you PM the lesbian blond toilets nudes mang? I wanna see nudes mang, I'm desperate. You can blur it's face idgaf

View attachment 1141587
View attachment 1141589
View attachment 1141592
That tranny one is disgusting, what propels these foids to turn into men? It doesn't even look remotely feminine anymore.

My only "complaint" is I wish Abu wouldn't waste time on trannies, but I understand Chadfishing women is getting harder everyday.
Trannies deserve it, too. Afterall they reap all the benefits of being woman despite not being one.

Is chadfishing dying?

View attachment 1141587
View attachment 1141589
View attachment 1141592
Changed gender to be cuck manlet

View attachment 1141587
View attachment 1141589
View attachment 1141592
Next time try to see how far into the only seeing them as women (poon) cause i know for a fact they sorely fucking regret transitioning, and are glorified toilets for fags

Give this nigga the ability to pin his own threads

Is chadfishing dying?
Dating apps in general have fallen off significantly this decade. Attractive people are using Instagram and social media mostly. There they can not only weed out the uglies, there's also social proof in amount and quality of followers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back