Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCK LOOKSFAGS.ORG

Evangelioncel

Evangelioncel

NewJeans Crusader ♱
★★★★★
I never understood the looksmax.org hate as I've honestly never heard of it up until a couple days ago and holy shit I hate these "blackpillers". Went to the rating section just to see if any of them might look like me and they mogged me to oblivion. I was akin to a orangutan thinking he could look like an ideal human male specimen. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: Why the fuck do any of these faggots even need to ""looksmaxx"" they could all walk outside and talk to a random foid and she would start grooling. :lasereyes::lasereyes: they heightmog me, jawmog me, masculinemog me, I could go on and on. The fact that they are even on that website is hilarious I thought it would actually be full of LTNs or something. I hate chads, chadlites, and HTN more than anything. I now understand why this forum hates fakcels so much. TFD.

They are delusional narcyfags who deny genetic determinism. Your hate is well placed :yes:

KnG9Pf.gif

They are delusional narcyfags who deny genetic determinism. Your hate is well placed :yes:
NOT EVEN I COULD REACH THEIR BASE FORM IF I FLEW TO SEOUL AND PLASTIC SURGERYMAXXED :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: and here they are talking on looksshit about muh mogging and blackpill NIGGA STFU. JUST GO OUTSIDE AND TALK TO A STACY. I hate zoomers so much even though I am one.

It's ovER, most of looksmax is filled with chads and the abused delusional incels that think they can achieve chad's looks by looksmaxing

Total Chad death :reeeeee:
Not really, I had more bad encounters with normies, When i meet a chad usually they are nicer than a normie.

OFC there are some bad eggs of chads but not every, They dont have anything to be sad about tbh, They get all the pussy and love in the world, Normies on the other hand are bitter viscious creatures having to fight for it.

Not really, I had more bad encounters with normies, When i meet a chad usually they are nicer than a normie.
Well for me they patronize me like a little brother which I hate. I can't stand being treated like an idiot aesexual child by other men I'm gonna eat their faces off.

Do they? I'd say they're completely aware of it, their outlook on lookism is correct.
If they truly accepted it, they wouldn't bothER to "improve" as they would know that it's a pointless endeavor. Your success in looksmaxxing is hard-capped by your genetics and if you are already rotting on those forums, you likely don't have good genetics.

If they truly accepted it, they wouldn't bothER to "improve" as they would know that it's a pointless endeavor. Your success in looksmaxxing is hard-capped by your genetics
:yes::yes::yes:

If they truly accepted it, they wouldn't bothER to "improve" as they would know that it's a pointless endeavor. Your success in looksmaxxing is hard-capped by your genetics and if you are already rotting on those forums, you likely don't have good genetics.
Even though it's hard-capped that doesn't mean there is no room for improvement, there certainly is however minimal it may be.

Subhumans are hard-capped below the acceptable threshold for foids, normies can certainly marginally improve their SMV.

Even though it's hard-capped that doesn't mean there is no room for improvement, there certainly is however minimal it may be.
What's the point? You can't get to 8/10 with looksmaxxing as you need to be born into it. Even if you could, by the time you get all the money, go through the surgeries bad recover, the standards would have risen ten fold and you wouldn't have moved up in SMV.

Ofc they are narcissist incels in denial who larp as chads.

Why do chads feel the need to looksmaxx.

They are just normies or chadlites who felt for redpilled videos on chinktok, making them think that they're incels.

This was never an incel forum tbh

Transmax.org is a LGBT ridden cesspit.