Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck my faggot grandpa for forcing my mom to get married to my shitty dad

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
Fuck that sand nigger mongoloid looking piece of shit for forcing my mom to get married to this ugly subhuman lowiq junkie piece if shit.

Because of him I live in misery. Might go ER one of these days on all of em(in Sims 4)

JFL at the arrangedmarriage copers BTW.

brutal, sorry for this brocel

Very based and true.
Arrangedmarriage copers and Islamcopers are infinitely dumb.
The reason I'm an incel is because my mom couldn't get divorce from my autistic retarded crazy dad. So they stayed together and gave birth to me and my brother and the results are pretty miserable.

Very based and true.
Arrangedmarriage copers and Islamcopers are infinitely dumb.
The reason I'm an incel is because my mom couldn't get divorce from my autistic retarded crazy dad. So they stayed together and gave birth to me and my brother and the results are pretty miserable.

Fucking brutal. We are suffering because of zamane shah incels.

My dad is literally a junkie. He's been high on teryak for decades. He basically stopped working at the age of 45 because of teryak. My mom has been the breadwinner since I was 9. JFL at my life

It is brutal. You and I share kinda a similar story when it comes to our parents' marriage. If it wasn't for an arrange marriage, my father could never marry a young woman like my mother. Actually both my grandmother and my grandfather forced my mother to marry her cousin. I am completely aware my father had no choice outside of his family members back then. The marriage itself wasn't the problem; bringing children to this world was a mistake. You know what saved their marriage? My birth. Yes, I was the reason they didn't divorce. I was nothing to my parents (specifically my father) but a marriage saver. Anyhow the thing is that you can't change the past, so hating him for what's done is pointless.

I want giga stacy only

My dad is literally a junkie. He's been high on teryak for decades. He basically stopped working at the age of 45 because of teryak. My mom has been the breadwinner since I was 9. JFL at my life
That's absolutely brutal man I'm sorry :feelsbadman:

brutal, sorry for this brocel
It's alright, bro

It is brutal. You and I share kinda a similar story when it comes to our parents' marriage. If it wasn't for an arrange marriage, my father could never marry a young woman like my mother. Actually both my grandmother and my grandfather forced my mother to marry her cousin. I am completely aware my father had no choice outside of his family members back then. The marriage itself wasn't the problem; bringing children to this world was a mistake. You know what saved their marriage? My birth. Yes, I was the reason they didn't divorce. I was nothing to my parents (specifically my father) but a marriage saver. Anyhow the thing is that you can't change the past, so hating him for what's done is pointless.
Damn bro I'm sorry. :cryfeels:

Yeah my dad was the same. He married someone 14 years younger than himself. She was 16 and he was 30.

I can't stop hating him because he's a nagging little old man. He's been home fore more than 20 years without bringing a single penny to this house. He's been a drug addict for 40 years(maybe even more) and still nags when my mom doesn't cook when she comes back from work. She even beat my mom.

Impossible not to hate him but I try to cool it down.

That's absolutely brutal man I'm sorry :feelsbadman:
:cryfeels: :fuk:

Smother him with a pillow

It's alright, bro

Damn bro I'm sorry. :cryfeels:

Yeah my dad was the same. He married someone 14 years younger than himself. She was 16 and he was 30.

I can't stop hating him because he's a nagging little old man. He's been home fore more than 20 years without bringing a single penny to this house. He's been a drug addict for 40 years(maybe even more) and still nags when my mom doesn't cook when she comes back from work. She even beat my mom.
Ironically, if he was a good provider without addictions, your mother probably divorced him ( don't know if this is an option in Iran ).
Women love suffering and drama.

Ironically, if he was a good provider without addictions, your mother probably divorced him ( don't know if this is an option in Iran ).
Women love suffering and drama.
My mom always wanted to divorce him but couldn't due to local cultural norms.

Is he a Turk?
I don't know what I am. My parents speak a dialect of Azari but they're not from Azarbaijan. That's all I can say.