Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill job environment and manipulation: "when will you get married?"

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
a little story based on my experience worked a total of 4 jobs as a 26 yo

I can remember getting asked this question a lot. last time was like 2 months ago.

the first time I was asked by my manager of my first job after graduating college, he told me "when will you get married?"

I answered "I don't think about it. I don't even have enough financial resources"

he replied "but svgmn1, god blesses those who marry with success, don't stress too much about financial resources, think about marrying first. when you have a wife and a kid, god will bless you and your managers will hold you in a higher regard"

2 months after, he laid me of work due to covid 19 crisis. think what would happen if I was married and had a kid hypothetically. this shit stunned me.

other managers did ask the same question, including my current job managers.

at first I was oblivious to the meaning behind it, but I think I just figured everything out.

the reasons why a manager, who isn't concerned about your personal life, asks you these kind of questions are:

1-marriage will more likely tie you to the job:

from a financial standpoint, a single person has his fare shares of responsibility, marrying a toilet and betabuxxing yourself for her will increase that responsibility exponentially. you as a fugly looking piece of shit will be torn between your toilet whore of a wife, who only married you for financial stability and your boss.

yes the same boss who lectured you and gave you a little cute moral talk about the virtue of marriage, he will use that against you in the future. you're basically renouncing your financial freedom infront of him and telling him "I'm all yours" if you're naive and you don't have a backup plan.

but even if you had a backup plan, your boss knows your chances are low in the current market and it's over-competitiveness. and he sure depends on that.

he will have the luxury of deducting from your paycheck and he knows you will be begging on his desk like a bitch in the first day of the month instead of just giving him a middle finger and walking away, like I did for my past two jobs.

tl;dr: he isn't concerned about your happiness, he just wants to tie you to the job/company. It's so creepy how normies can be manipulative to such a degree.

2-merely powerplay:

another reason that could be attributed is just powerplay. your manager knows well creatures like you won't marry: this is because I got asked this question by the same manager more than once, even for my obvious ugliness that they themselves mock behind doors and even after arguing against it and clarifying my reasons for not marrying/hooking up.

your manager wants to keep that weakness/underachievement under exposure, that so you always feel inferior and feel in a dire need to achieve more.

3-mere psychopathic tendency to extract humor of someone else's suffering.

yep, your boss laughs at whatever you will give him as an argument to why you don't want (irl, can't) marry at the moment.

now, here's my takes on how to get a rebuttal for such questions without being a dumbass on the edge and end up looking "offensive/rude":

1-never tell him you can't marry for any reason, carefully read point no. 2 of the previous list. the worst thig you could say would be to mention your physical attributes as the reason, he will simply dismiss them and laugh about you and be giving you a tirade of bluepill bullshit, fully knowing you are in the right.

if you do that, you will basically tell him "I'm a bum" believe it or not this question is a trick, just like a job interview.
infact, it's better for you to treat your entire time at the job as a job interview, lie lie, make shit up. it's hard but in theory it is perfect.

2-never tell him about your financial situation expecting help from him or thinking it is just an attempt for him to get closer to you, you aren't a female. he clearly wants the opposite.

3-always answer this question with a satirical/rhetorical tone. never be too serious about it. if you do you will announce your desperate attempts.

"she hasn't found me yet" "If I was married I would be like x person who is married" or something that sounds as a joke is 10 times better than humiliating yourself by giving obviously fake, pathetic answers like "I haven't found a suitable person that met my standards"

I told my boss once "I would like to, but I'm looking for a young and financially strong woman bla bla, etc"

knowing that he had a daughter that was spoiled as fuck and fit those words, he kept a tight mouth. I also made sure to make it formal, indirect and not make it obvious, otherwise it would've been a grave mistake,
but this was one of the few times I got those fuckers right in the balls. he just kept listening and couldn't mutter a single word JFL.

Last edited:
a little story based on my experience worked a total of 4 jobs as a 26 yo

I can remember getting asked this question a lot. last time was like 2 months ago.

the first time I was asked by my manager of my first job after graduating college, he told me "when will you get married?"

I answered "I don't think about it. I don't even have enough financial resources"

he replied "but svgmn1, god blesses those who marry with success, don't stress too much about financial resources, think about marrying first. when you have a wife and a kid, god will bless you and your managers will hold you in a higher regard"

2 months after, he laid me of work due to covid 19 crisis. think what would happen if I was married and had a kid hypothetically. this shit stunned me.

other managers did ask the same question, including my current job managers.

at first I was oblivious to the meaning behind it, but I think I just figured everything out.

the reasons why a manager, who isn't concerned about your personal life, asks you these kind of questions are:

from a financial standpoint, a single person has his fare shares of responsibility, marrying a toilet and betabuxxing yourself for her will increase that responsibility exponentially. you as a fugly looking piece of shit will be torn between your toilet whore of a wife, who only married you for financial stability and your boss.

yes the same boss who lectured you and gave you a little cute moral talk about the virtue of marriage, he will use that against you in the future. you're basically renouncing your financial freedom infront of him and telling him "I'm all yours" if you're naive and you don't have a backup plan.

but even if you had a backup plan, your boss knows your chances are low in the current market and it's over-competitiveness. and he sure depends on that.

he will have the luxury of deducting from your paycheck and he knows you will be begging on his desk like a bitch in the first day of the month instead of just giving him a middle finger and walking away, like I did for my past two jobs.

tl;dr: he isn't concerned about your happiness, he just wants to tie you to the job/company. It's so creepy how normies can be manipulative to such a degree.

2-merely powerplay:

another reason that could be attributed is just powerplay. your manager knows well creatures like you won't marry: this is because I got asked this question by the same manager more than once, even for my obvious ugliness that they themselves mock behind doors and even after arguing against it and clarifying my reasons for not marrying/hooking up.

your manager wants to keep that weakness/underachievement under exposure, that so you always feel inferior and feel in a dire need to achieve more.

yep, your boss laughs at whatever you will give him as an argument to why you don't want (irl, can't) marry at the moment.

now, here's my takes on how to get a rebuttal for such questions without being a dumbass on the edge and end up looking "offensive/rude":

1-never tell him you can't marry for any reason, carefully read point no. 2 of the previous list. the worst thig you could say would be to mention your physical attributes as the reason, he will simply dismiss them and laugh about you and be giving you a tirade of bluepill bullshit, fully knowing you are in the right.

if you do that, you will basically tell him "I'm a bum" believe it or not this question is a trick, just like a job interview.
infact, it's better for you to treat your entire time at the job as a job interview, lie lie, make shit up. it's hard but in theory it is perfect.

2-never tell him about your financial situation expecting help from him or thinking it is just an attempt for him to get closer to you, you aren't a female. he clearly wants the opposite.

3-always answer this question with a satirical/rhetorical tone. never be too serious about it. if you do you will announce your desperate attempts.

"she hasn't found me yet" "If I was married I would be like x person who is married" or something that sounds as a joke is 10 times better than humiliating yourself by giving obviously fake, pathetic answers like "I haven't found a suitable person that met my standards"

I told my boss once "I would like to, but I'm looking for a young and financially strong woman bla bla, etc"

knowing that he had a daughter that was spoiled as fuck and fit those words, he kept a tight mouth. I also made sure to make it formal, indirect and not make it obvious, otherwise it would've been a grave mistake,
but this was one of the few times I got those fuckers right in the balls. he just kept listening and couldn't mutter a single word JFL.
This is good advice. What do you think if a woman asks you this question at work?

Good Advice

Those assholes love when people get married because they know they have you as their dog on a leash, tied to your job.

2-merely powerplay:

High IQ.

Keeping you subjugated to your job is exactly the #1 why employers prefer married employees over single ones. Married employees are far less likely to job hop (because stability and feeding their families + paying the mortgages) and far more likely to endure hardships at work.

High IQ thread.

High IQ.

Keeping you subjugated to your job is exactly the #1 why employers prefer married employees over single ones. Married employees are far less likely to job hop (because stability and feeding their families + paying the mortgages) and far more likely to endure hardships at work.

So he’s not getting promoted because you can’t get women and get married which means he isn’t trusted by them

This is good advice. What do you think if a woman asks you this question at work?
if a toilet who isn't your manager asks you this question I think it would be about this point if you're fugly.

but other underlined reasons could exist, like evaluating your potential smv as if "could this guy pull females at one point in his life or maybe he was always truecel"

those are the only reasons if you are ugly and know you are ugly, but for unaware folks that seems an invitation/conversation opener for a single guy, it's not.

foids don't ask people they don't know at their job such personal questions when they want to get closer to them. they usually know if a person is married beforehand. having a ring on your finger and foid gossip and shit comes in handy for them when they chadfish.

now that's for what do I think, what should I say could probably be different since this whore is basically taunting you in a formal way.

it would be a bit less satirical but not too compromising, something along the lines of "you mean become boring but I am currently planning" or shit like that preferably succeeded by a statement questioning her interest, which is the most important part. that question is not because you want to draw her in, that is impossible. that question basically serves the purpose of placing her under the spotlight for asking such a question that everyone knows it's answer,basically like a bait. that way she will think twice before asking a fugly ass again such a personal, critical/sensitive question.

even though she is your co-worker and not your manager you should also steer away from risky/direct answers because she's a foid.

only if it is your male co-worker then you have a good ground to tell him it's none of his business and he should fuck off, in a polite way of course

Last edited:
Last edited:
So he’s not getting promoted because you can’t get women and get married which means he isn’t trusted by them
correct, but it also goes beyond that as mentioned before. they want to enslave the poor ugly man and put more stress on his mental state.
keep in mind that just because someone is married doesn't mean they will promote him, it would just give him a slight chance of staying instead of the incel worker, but an employer simply doesn't care. if he had to, he will lay him off, and he will replace him when his time comes for sure. he will have no problem laying off anyone. the market is filled with dumbass bluepilled workrats and more subhumans who will do anything for any check.

one of my older managers fired one married worker, what's worse is before firing him he did him real dirty, to the point of the whole work group turning against him, that just because he clashed with him about the paycheck and his own payments etc.

ironically those managers and employers who tell you about the virtue of marriage, they themselves look down on married males who apply to their job/company due to them being mostly of older age and because they want new blood, younger males who can slave themsleves for marriage, like a cycle, replace old slaves with new ones, fill their heads with fake dreams, and when they get old, discard them.

Last edited:
I love it when normgroids start giving you life lessons when at the same time if u were dying they wouldnt look at you twice but at work they strike up conversations and life advices as of they know it all especially the 40 yo ones they feel like superior or something with their useless rambling.

I love it when normgroids start giving you life lessons when at the same time if u were dying they wouldnt look at you twice but at work they strike up conversations and life advices as of they know it all especially the 40 yo ones they feel like superior or something with their useless rambling.
yeah about those people, one of them got caught in 4k recently

View: https://youtu.be/x6dS-n-QJks?feature=shared

I usually don't care about social media drama, but this guy usually popped on my feed and he gave that type of impression of being a 40 yo manager fag. it's so sweet seeing such people get in serious trouble. his toilet whore wife exposed him for cheating. she has a share of his company and told everyone on live stream that their products are rotten garbage lmao

my experience pales in comparison, i’ve never been asked if i’ve ever had a GF at all, let alone marriage

my experience pales in comparison, i’ve never been asked if i’ve ever had a GF at all, let alone marriage
that's much better. it means they either have problems with you or respect you enough to not bother you.

that's much better. it means they either have problems with you or respect you enough to not bother you.
hm, i’d honestly say it’s closer to the first statement, I definitely get bothered quite a bit …

I definitely get bothered quite a bit …
fuck. there is literally no solution to this and I'm speaking from experience. I'm sorry but there's nothing you can do.

I tried everything. I tried not being interactive with anyone and staying as hidden as possible for many times and many jobs. but these motherfucking normies always find a way to breach and bother you.

once they see the slightest chance of interacting with you it's over. you will be bothered for the rest of your years with that job and you have to deal with it. you will experience all passive aggressiveness and manipulation.

fuck. there is literally no solution to this and I'm speaking from experience. I'm sorry but there's nothing you can do.

I tried everything. I tried not being interactive with anyone and staying as hidden as possible for many times and many jobs. but these motherfucking normies always find a way to breach and bother you.

once they see the slightest chance of interacting with you it's over. you will be bothered for the rest of your years with that job and you have to deal with it. you will experience all passive aggressiveness and manipulation.
actually it’s not that outward, it’s mainly subconscious and passive aggressive behavior like what foids do, dirty looks and slight negative treatment and the like

actually it’s not that outward, it’s mainly subconscious and passive aggressive behavior like what foids do, dirty looks and slight negative treatment and the like
it's outward for me since most of my jobs don't have foids.

one of my previous job had mixed formal environment. everyone was trying to draw foids attention to themselves without announcing that. while not outward it was also mental torture of the same degree.

it's outward for me since most of my jobs don't have foids.

one of my previous job had mixed formal environment. everyone was trying to draw foids attention to themselves without announcing that. while not outward it was also mental torture of the same degree.
fuck it man, i’d sit back and simply watch the whole situation unfold and just focus on my work while ignoring them, considering it free entertainment