Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fuck my life... I am still alive.

K

KvltWarrior98

Banned
-
Remember me, KvltWarrior98? Nah, most probably you don't.

I was active in this community months ago, until... well... until I actually went full rope and tried to commit to my fate.
My own stupidity is the reason I am still here standing and writing this shit. Miscalculated the resistance of the ceiling, stupid me.

Anyway, since then I was into a psych ward and almost got kicked out of university due to my dwindling mental health, fortunately that did not happen. Since then a lot of shit happened in the world it seems, heck we even caught the mainstream attention (which is fucking bad IMO).

It's good to be back tough!

What does that actually mean.

The ceiling did not respond as I had expected when I jumped, the hook I used for the rope broke and I fell down unconscious but alive.

Why try to rope at 20? I am 26 and wouldn't even rope yet

Why try to rope at 20? I am 26 and wouldn't even rope yet

The obsession with suicide is characteristic of a man who can neither live nor die, and whose attention never swerves from this double impossibility.

Depression, the overall futility of life? After all, what purpose does one have to live in spite the absurd? Can one be truly happy in this life?

Plus, I'm currently in med school, not necessarily the most incel-friendly environment, no friends, very little contact with my family; wage-salving as a paramedic, failing mentally and physically.

Seemed to be the only viable solution, at that point at least.

However, as my nigga Cioran says: “It is not worth the bother of killing yourself, since you always kill yourself too late.”
i remember u very well ya know

Sup nausea, I see that you are still here, how are you?

Had the antidepressants I am on not destroy my affect, I would definitely say: I feel you man, I feel you!
me too under drugs, me too attempted sui, me too clashed with authority, etc

stay in contact

Remember me, KvltWarrior98? Nah, most probably you don't.

I was active in this community months ago, until... well... until I actually went full rope and tried to commit to my fate.
My own stupidity is the reason I am still here standing and writing this shit. Miscalculated the resistance of the ceiling, stupid me.

Anyway, since then I was into a psych ward and almost got kicked out of university due to my dwindling mental health, fortunately that did not happen. Since then a lot of shit happened in the world it seems, heck we even caught the mainstream attention (which is fucking bad IMO).

It's good to be back tough!
Stay strong! I know life is tough and full with suffering :feelscry:

Damn, wasn't expecting to see you back. Sounds like the outlook has been grim lately, but so is it always.

animist is a fucking religion. Think its people who worship animals.

wish me already dead 100%guaranteedcertified DECEASEDFUCKGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

if this isnt larp, i hope life gets better fam. its over for us subhumans

if this isnt larp, i hope life gets better fam. its over for us subhumans

Man, why the fuck would one larp over a topic as serious as such? Suicide and mental health are not a fucking joke...

Anyway, thanks man for the response and words, even if life quite literarily fucked me, at least amongst others such as me I find understanding.

Man, why the fuck would one larp over a topic as serious as such? Suicide and mental health are not a fucking joke...

Anyway, thanks man for the response and words, even if life quite literarily fucked me, at least amongst others such as me I find understanding.
i know its not a fucking joke, but there has been a few attempted suicide larpers.