Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My "life" is just a postponed rope date

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
D

Destroyed lonely

★★★★★
There is no point in my existence whatsoever as a genetic deadend depressed neurotic ugly subhuman shitskin khhv truecel, I don't even have the utilities to cope (money and location), I failed university and am NEET at 24, the only reason I don't rope is because it takes a lot of madness and low inhibit to kys without a gun

I'm a ghost in the limbo, there's nothing I want to achieve, there's no one I want to talk to, just rotting in my room or wandering around aimlessly until my body finally gives up and I'm released of this absolute dogshit existence

There is no point in my existence whatsoever as a genetic deadend depressed neurotic ugly subhuman shitskin khhv truecel, I don't even have the utilities to cope (money and location), I failed university and am NEET at 24, the only reason I don't rope is because it takes a lot of madness and low inhibit to kys without a gun
This is EXACTLY my life. Its beyond over for us. We are ghosts as you mentioned. We already died in a way and are now experiencing living death.

This is EXACTLY my life. Its beyond over for us. We are ghosts as you mentioned. We already died in a way and are now experiencing living death.
Now i understand the zombies from the return of the living dead, Being alive is a fucking pain

Mogs me for being NEET

Now i understand the zombies from the return of the living dead, Being alive is a fucking pain
45911.jpg