Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck my stupid parents for giving me an ethnic name in the west

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
It has been the cause of so much bullying and lack of respect. An ethnic name is literally giving ammunition for any bully. It gets mispronounced alot and people laugh when it was called out. I also have to pronounce it and spell it out over the phone when making doctor appointments. I wish my parents used their dumb fucking brains and gave me an americanized name. Alot of ethnics actually have one and they get a bit more respect cause of it. Something like aaron or blake or coby. Alot of asians especially

Im also deathly afraid of saying my real name to online friends cause i know they will lose any respect for me with it

I'm mad they didnt atleast give me a cool turkish name like kurt or hakan. Had to be the most gayest shit ive ever heard. I wont say it but trust me its gay as fuck. Ive even told them about how much i wanted to change it cause ive been picked on about it and they gaslight me by saying its a good name and its normal for a turkish person to have. BUT WHERE ARE WE THEN YOU DUMB SHITS? WE IN TURKEY NOW?

change your name

Saaame, my friend

My name is an American name but it's both gay and dumb-- it's a name that dumb guys always have, in movies and TV shows

I need to change my name-- I think we could both do it, it's pretty easy and you just have to fill out some forms and go to court for your name change

It has been the cause of so much bullying and lack of respect. An ethnic name is literally giving ammunition for any bully. It gets mispronounced alot and people laugh when it was called out. I also have to pronounce it and spell it out over the phone when making doctor appointments. I wish my parents used their dumb fucking brains and gave me an americanized name. Alot of ethnics actually have one and they get a bit more respect cause of it. Something like aaron or blake or coby. Alot of asians especially

Im also deathly afraid of saying my real name to online friends cause i know they will lose any respect for me with it

I'm mad they didnt atleast give me a cool turkish name like kurt or hakan. Had to be the most gayest shit ive ever heard. I wont say it but trust me its gay as fuck. Ive even told them about how much i wanted to change it cause ive been picked on about it and they gaslight me by saying its a good name and its normal for a turkish person to have. BUT WHERE ARE WE THEN YOU DUMB SHITS? WE IN TURKEY NOW?
At least mine limited the ethnic shit to only my middle name

Stupid humble brag thread.

Ethnic names in the West are "exotic", just go talk to any foid and slay, retarded Chad

Saaame, my friend

My name is an American name but it's both gay and dumb-- it's a name that dumb guys always have, in movies and TV shows

I need to change my name-- I think we could both do it, it's pretty easy and you just have to fill out some forms and go to court for your name change
:feelsjuice: I mean you could be stuck with “ahmed” or “dhikrullah”

I'm dumb and retarded kill me

My Name is Kenneth a Bit lenghty but Hey Not so bad

@Rot&Repeat

Change it. take control.

Your name didn't make you a loser incel, its your face and height. Jfl, if you were tall and good looking you think people would mock your name retard.

At least is not as bad as Elon's son

My name is quite unusual. It is a variant of the English name "James", from my deceased maternal biological grandfather.

Saaame, my friend

Chad?

Lol your parents giving you a stupid sounding name is one way to really fk up your childhood growing up

So easily preventable too

Coby or Blake are the whitest names of all time my guy lol but I get it.

Saaame, my friend

Do u have to pay? I'm thinking about it too

Do u have to pay? I'm thinking about it too
-
Yeah there's usually some court fees, anywhere from $50 to $500 depending on the state

A friend of mine changed his name and it was fairly easy-- he had been named after his dad and decided to sever any association with his dad

Imagine being ethnic :feelsrope::feelskek: I would rope on the spot

-
Yeah there's usually some court fees, anywhere from $50 to $500 depending on the state

A friend of mine changed his name and it was fairly easy-- he had been named after his dad and decided to sever any association with his dad
my cousin is trying to change his name and said it was a pain to collect the paperwork

but in the long term it is worth it. u get 40% more job interviews and probably 10-20% more friends.

I remember reading a similar post made by a guy i cant recall rhe name. avi was a cartoon character.

i remember it was dominic who made a similar post where he had an ethnic name that cant be pronounced by western normies.

Change your name to Vladimir buddy boyo

you are ethnic because you are a different breed of animal

It is true that the name is also part of assimilation in a society, ethnic names can be a death sentence to find a job or housing for example.
Your parent should have taken this into consideration, are they religious?

I don't have an ethnic name but I've gotten gay jokes my whole life over mine. Hint: it's slightly better than Gaylord. Been called that a lot though. I still have grown ass adult foids crack jokes about it occasionally. Parents are retards sometimes

I understand what you mean a bit. From what I've read you're even more likely to get your resume rejected for having an ethnic sounding name

Last edited:
likely to get your resume rejected for having an ethnic sounding name
-
In some cases yea...- but it can go the other way too, like where I work they hire a bunch of Indian guys as software developers...- and I think if the resume says "Prasadgaran Dineshkarjuna", sometimes they're like "oh this guy knows his stuff" ha
-