Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Fuck reddit.

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
All "incels" I see on reddit are fakecels,
Every single incel subreddit is cucked beyond belief.
Just take a look at r/incelselfies, every single top rated posts are pictures of good looking people while the real incels get ignored.
Reddit is filled to the brim with soyboy cucks and normies, you literally become one if you are on there for too long.

Attachments

• 72744ea0-cd46-4bc3-8fdb-b18593c63653.png
    72744ea0-cd46-4bc3-8fdb-b18593c63653.png
    95.5 KB · Views: 57
You shouldn't look at looksmax.org then. Many users from here are posting their pics there and are 100% fakecel

You shouldn't look at looksmax.org then. Many users from here are posting their pics there and are 100% fakecel

I knew that already, but reddit is way worse.

it was never meant to be an incel site but rather a looksmaxing site

NukeReddit, now!
FAD5D91B C1D0 4FEE 9D5F 838270E4ED3B

It's filled with females and cucktears posters as well, so when the actual truecels post on there they get told that they look fine and shouldn't worry, when their face is cleared fucked beyond repair.

They are cucked to the nth but at least when I tried to Blackpill them, there were a lot of 4-5/10 guys with some 2-3s mixed in. Most lacked any kind of dimorphism which explained their fate. After all, better to look like an ugly biker than an above-average fem.

cuck the reddit.
Tbh i like some subreddits( r/steam etc.)

chekel
this. i saw like 30-40 pics there and ALL of them mog me

lookism reflected by updoots tbh

JfrickinL Ami right? These insells probably haven't even spoken to the Womyns (may they live long and prosper) so they wouldn't know!! I actually have a wyfe so this proves the pesky insails wrong because I have a great time with her and my mixed race child. OF COURSE ITS MINE AND EVEN IF IT WASNT IT WOULDN'T MATTER:feels:. Maybe y'all need to go outside and just talk to grills. haha you virgin scum sex isn't important no one will think differently of you. This is why no girl will love you and you're a virgin lmao

:soy:

Most of this website is full of fakecels, who would have thought

it was never meant to be an incel site but rather a looksmaxing site
Sure, but a lot of supposed incels from here are over there too and some of them look above average, and none of those I've seen look like they'd be incel. Selection bias probably, but still.

Only cucks insist on staying on Reddit.