Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over FUCK these fucking trypophobia rocks at work holy fuck !!!

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
20181003_115955.jpg
I will never have peace

holy shit that stuff cringes me the fuck out as well must be something all us autismos have. what a bizarre world

ae09d5a1c2cebaf48f9199f055cf528f-12-reasons-you-now-have-trypophobia-phobia-of-the-week.jpg

WTFFFFFFFFF

They look like honeycombs.

Isn’t that just a fake internet phobia
It's a natural phobia like arachnophobia. Of course not everyone experiences it but it's pretty common.

Silly phobia tbh

It's a natural phobia like arachnophobia. Of course not everyone experiences it but it's pretty common.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trypophobia
“It is not officially recognized as a mental disorder, and is rarely referenced in scientific literature,”
“The term trypophobia is believed to have been coined by a participant in an online forum in 2005.[5]”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trypophobia
“It is not officially recognized as a mental disorder, and is rarely referenced in scientific literature,”
“The term trypophobia is believed to have been coined by a participant in an online forum in 2005.[5]”
I wouldn't say it's a disorder either. But google images of tryptophobia and tell me none of them creep you out. For example a the rocks OP posted really do nothing for me but the plant in that wiki page does. And the shooped image with the bitch with the bugs in her arm are the reason I can't even search that for you and post images. I'd rather not look at it.

They're uncomfortable to look at, even from here. :feelstrash:

I wouldn't say it's a disorder either. But google images of tryptophobia and tell me none of them creep you out. For example a the rocks OP posted really do nothing for me but the plant in that wiki page does. And the shooped image with the bitch with the bugs in her arm are the reason I can't even search that for you and post images. I'd rather not look at it.

rotten apples with those fucking dots make me feel disgust

rotten apples with those fucking dots make me feel disgust
In the same way some people are scared of spiders because some are venomous I think it's a natural response some experience to something that resembles infection/disease or rotting/decay.

In the same way some people are scared of spiders because some are venomous I think it's a natural response some experience to something that resembles infection/disease or rotting/decay.

yes bro

I mean the human arms with tryptophobia are kind of gross but nothing that would be a fear of. Its more of a discomfort. So I don't see why people consider it a phobia.

Last edited: