Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck this forum.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
No wonder the user base is stagnated. Fuck this shit. I'm out of this pathetic forum where you get attacked from all sides.

You still owe me 45 boxes of stacked pizza. @Khanivore

No wonder the user base is stagnated. Fuck this shit. I'm out of this pathetic forum where you get attacked from all sides.
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

you'll love that site

I have a red dot aiming at your head as we speak

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

you'll love that site
Have you ever approached average-looking women? Yet you have the odyssey to call me "fakecel" or "bluepill" when I'm objective (looks theory). Go fuck yourself or I will report you. Ignore me already, you're fucking annoying.

You had to make more than 16k posts to realize the greycel pill ?

You had to make more than 16k posts to realize the greycel pill ?
It's just a continuous list of negative interactions (and meaningless arguments) with other strangers. We are dealing with enough stuff outside our computers.

Zat, you are very annoying. I can't ignore your posts because it does not work on my end. Can you please stop commenting over my threads already? Ignore me, please.

It's just a continuous list of negative interactions (and meaningless arguments) with other strangers. We are dealing with enough stuff outside our computers.
It depends. Just avoid people doing retarded shit and postmaxers and you'll be good tbh.