Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Who the fuck is linky love

• Thread starter BlackCel_from_ZA
  • Start date

AM I right?

• Yes(I'm a based brocel, that fully understand the blackpill)

• No(I'm a cuck who likes getting raped by ftm and I watch way too much blacked.com)

Results are only viewable after voting.
BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
@Master appoints SFcels to be fucking mods jfl. We only have one black mod mang, why the fuck am I not a mod @Master. Tell me directly, I believe @Master is self hating, and hates he's african brethren. It's soo over, @Master I believe all mods should at least be black, curry or ethnic. coomskins shouldn't be mods. They already mog us IRL, why would you want them to mog us on the fucking forum:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:. They can fuck ethnic women, why give them privileges on this forum. My ethnic brethen do you agree or...?

And who the fuck is linky love

@Linky Love explain yourself

20240430 172142

It’s fat link

@Master appoints SFcels to be fucking mods jfl. We only have one black mod mang, why the fuck am I not a mod @Master. Tell me directly, I believe @Master is self hating, and hates he's african brethren. It's soo over, @Master I believe all mods should at least be black, curry or ethnic. coomskins shouldn't be mods. They already mog us IRL, why would you want them to mog us on the fucking forum:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:. They can fuck ethnic women, why give them privileges on this forum. My ethnic brethen do you agree or...?

@Master is an honorary Aryan at this point as far as I’m concerned. :feelskek:

@Master is an honorary Aryan at this point as far as I’m concerned. :feelskek:
That what I had always thought but I was too afraid to admit it :cryfeels: It's over

How did you not know that? He used to be a crip but the crip bosses let him leave the gang so he could get his GED and become a chef.
I can't keep up with the name changes mang, mods shouldn't be able to change their names on a whim jfl

7FAF7506 3A41 4F17 9DF9 AF90141A5C4B

He's a nigger like you. Calm down.

We aim to have a highly diverse site leadership team that includes representation from all points of view

divERsity is our greatest strength

We aim to have a highly diverse site leadership team that includes representation from all points of view

divERsity is our greatest strength
mi nombre es jefe