Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FUCK VALENTINE'S

nofuture2002

nofuture2002

Self-banned
-
Been a while since I post on here (mostly because I have been too busy not giving a fuck about what this society and the undesirables that live in it think, say, want, or need from me).

They say sex is the best feeling in the world but from my experience, not giving a damn about anything or anyone while at the same time being confident in yourself and knowing who you are is the best feeling and the best thing that you can do for yourself as a incel.

anyway I just wanted to come by and give a friendly, gentle reminder that nobody loves you no matter how many times your 1,000 year old granny tells you that you're "loved".

I used to dread the day when Valentine's came around but one day I ask myself a very good question, why would I want to be love by someone from this world lol considering the type of men that these foids choose as their boyfriends/husbands, they don't know anything about love.

But the funny thing is, they expect our sympathy when one of them get beaten up or eliminated from life by Chad.

You'll never fuck Valentina :cryfeels:

Sorey pal I wasnt myself because I was hungry I had a Snicker and now I feel better :feelsaww:
“I’m your worst nightmare” ahh post ☠️

Valentine is a scam anyway if you don’t buy her something she gonna think you forgot about her or don’t love her it’s literally like she’s there for the money not for the guy

It's all jewish capitalism hallowing out Catholic holidays and mogging us incels.