Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck veganism

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
I only order chicken sandwich or burgers with bacon added, I want to harm the other groups of animals To make up for All the vegan retards
So you can eat as many dead animals as you want,
Do it now before the vegans and Jews unite and ban meat, force us to eat bugs and plastic foods

vegans should be forcefed leftover pork from the factory trash

food packaged in plastics, including water already have some particles from the plastic packaging
I heard Americans consume a credit card worth of plastic per month or something like that

I heard Americans consume a credit card worth of plastic per month or something like that
it's all around the world is like that, most food is packaged in plastic, water too.

I only order chicken sandwich or burgers with bacon added, I want to harm the other groups of animals To make up for All the vegan retards
Do it now before the vegans and Jews unite and ban meat, force us to eat bugs and plastic foods
Been eating raw meat lately. And honestly it isnt bad try it brocel

Insects taste better anyway tbh

more protein

Insects taste better anyway tbh

more protein
Idk about better, I have had freeze dried flavor crickets before from a Gift shop
They had like Sourcream and bbq flavor

It still Didn’t sit right with me but it tastes like chicken

Been eating raw meat lately. And honestly it isnt bad try it brocel
Im bad with raw foods but I will try
I’m allergic to the raw proteins in egg whites and will be sick
But if I cook them I can digest it fine

You can forcefed retarded vegan with decomposing beef. i wanna see them vomiting kek

My former vegan teacher legit said that Hitler became "violent" cause of meat

@autisticveganretard

I don't eat meat or fish & have not for years. Meattards are more likely to be obese & have heart disease & certain types of cancers. There's other ways of getting protein anyway.

I don't eat meat or fish & have not for years. Meattards are more likely to be obese & have heart disease & certain types of cancers. There's other ways of getting protein anyway.
you got all your information From the Jews that want you frail and weak

How bad has 'woke' gotten that we now have Fuckin incels Who shove tofu up their ass. People like you belong on reddit Or democratic twitter

How bad has 'woke' gotten that we now have Fuckin incels Who shove tofu up their ass. People like you belong on reddit Or democratic twitter
JFL at believing meat causes cancer.

Feed pork to shit skins and muslims