Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCK VLOGGERS DEATH TO VLOGGERS

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D
★★★★★
THIS IS ABSOLUTE FUCKING BULLSHIT LOW EFFORT CONTENT NEEDS TO GET SCRAPPED OFF OF YOUTUBE FUCK WATCHING OTHERS LIVE THEIR LIVES BETTER THAN ME DEATH TO ALL CHADFUCKS THERE SHOULD BE AN OPTION TO TURN OFF MOGGING AND CENSOR ALL PRETTYFAGS BECAUSE I AM AT MY WITS AND IM THIS CLOSE TO TEARING A HOLE AT MY FUCKING PC SCREEN GOD FUCKING DAMMIT JEWTUBE IS A SHITHOLE INFESTED WITH CUCKOLDRY JUST LOOK AT THIS GARBAGE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHXtyFz_sUo

WOW SO FUCKING ENTERTAINING LOOK AT THEIR LIVES WAYYYYYYY BETTER THAN MINE EXACTLY WHAT I WANNA FUCKING WATCH THIS WILL DEFINITELY NOT CAUSE ME TO HAVE A BREAKDOWN AND TURN MY PC INTO A PULP FUCK OFF WITH THIS DEFAULT RECOMMENDATION SHITUBE

Vlogging is so 2017-2018

I support you. VLOGgers fucking suck.

They mog you with their lives you may think,. In reality they are a pile of cow shit,. Period.

At least they're not spreading degeneracy. I saw them on YouTube years ago a Syrian Chad who ran away from his country to Sweden and got an Swedish born Iraqi girl 10 years younger than him lmao. Now they're rich and live in Dubai lol. I'd rather see them succeed than Arabs copying western culture.

They mog you with their lives you may think,. In reality they are a pile of cow shit,. Period.
Braindead normalfaggots won't agree (They are 99% of Jewtube's userbase)

Everyday I hear these kind of creators while my family's scrolling on Snapchat, while they're broke as fuck:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Алкаш виз но каш, что игноришь

Someone here should make an incel style parody of these vlogs

That shit is so pervasive on Jewtube these days, it's become the new reality/travel tv